Jaycee Lee Dugard Grabs Lunch

4/30/2010 3:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For the first time since surfacing last August after being kidnapped for 18 years, Jaycee Lee Dugard was spotted in public outside a Subway sandwich shop recently.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

The mother of two turns 30 on Monday.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Trish

Happy Birthday Jaycee!

Alisa

Please TMZ, leave this poor woman alone. She has nothing to offer regarding celebrity and needs to move on and raise her children.

SHAME ON YOU

annie2

Sick and wrong, TMZ.

dicedpeas

Please! Give the woman privacy!

Caleigh

I agree Alisa

TMZ leave this girl alone, hasn't she been through enough????????????

flip[wilson

I smell spokesperson...

Marie

Ex California District Attorney Tom Sneddon instead of having the FBI monitor registered sex offenders like Phillip Garrido,he spent 20 years and millions of taxpayers' money investigating Michael Jackson for a crime he did not commit. The result is that Jaycee Duguard and thousands of other children were kidnapped and raped by real pedophiles like while the media attacked and bullied Michael Jackson without any proof that he molested Jordan Chandler who was having a great time spending Michael Jackson's extorsion money and refused to testify in court against the singer. But real victim Jaycee is ready to testify against the pedophile who ruined her life and she does not want one dime from him.

celticskunk

It's good to her see her out and about, but for christ's sake leave her the feck alone.

yola

Come on TMZ, leave her alone

Athina

Leave this poor girl alone. She doesn't need a bunch of invasive paparazzi following her around.

wk

I pray for this girl every day. I mean EVERY day. I hope she is able to move onto as much of a "normal" life as possible. I hope the media doesn't start to chase her down to where she feels she has to be in hiding and once again feel held captive again. wwwShe sure looks happy and has a great smile.

Trish

@8 Great comparison, Michael Jackson to Phillip Garrido. Except MJ had enough money to pay of his young prey.

La Mom

TMZ ~ I love you cause you're the BOMB about celebrity snark.

But I beg you - BEG AND PLEAD WITH YOU as mother of daughters myself, please REMOVE this photo. The only claim to fame this lovely young woman has, is being snatched away from the innocense of her childhood, in front of father's her eyes, then raped repeatedly by her captor and bearing his children without doctors care, in a backyard, when she was 13 YEARS OLD.

My God, please remove her, PLEASE.

bogey

Not cool TMZ. Leave the woman to put her life back together in peace. She needs her privacy far more than you need the page hits.

Paul

I agree with the comments....leave her alone. She isn't a celebrity, and didn't ask to be in the spotlight like the rest of the media whores on here!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments