TMZ Live: LiLo Jail Bound, Sandy & MJ

4/30/2010 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We took your questions on everything today -- including Lindsay Lohan going to jail, Sandra Bullock's divorce strategy, and Michael Jackson's alleged boyfriend.

Motorola Blur
0430_tmzlive_big

Plus: Paris Hilton's $23,000 shopping spree.

hmmm strange

I'm going to bookmark this Live, and when suffering from insomnia replay it.

Peggy

Best TMZ Live EVAH! Harvey is right about Affirmative Action! Totally enjoyed this and I'm glad it wasn't 20 minutes.

karen

Um...I really like you guys and would love to hear you banter about the law anyday---But maybe AFTER you've replied to peoples' questions? No one answered my Corey Haim toxicology question. Jeez I spent 40 minutes watching this to hear you guys argue. Waste.....But I do still like you Harvey :)

Tony

Blonde hair...blue eyes...white man in America...any idea how jobs I've not been given because of my looks!? Harvey is 100% correct on this one!!!!!

panthergirl89

Harvey, I agree with you on affirmative action!

Maria

TMZ Live today was F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C !!!!!!!!!!!

You have GOT to keep this Lawyer Friday thing going with Harvey & Jason!

The energy is invigorating and addictive. How great to have passion supported by exceptional intellects, and two men who have the self-confidence which permit the free give-and-take of ideas and constructive, as well as entertaining, discussion to take flight!

Harvey, you are always great, and Jason you are equally so!!!

And Max ~ you are the PERFECT referee sitting in the background to rein them in when needed!

LOVE TMZ LIVE & Especially Today !!!

Shannon

Couldn't agree more with Harvey about Affirmative Action.
Example - Acceptance into college associate programs:
Only 25 applicants accepted, say I'm the 25th. But...no "minorities" are in the top 25. The first minority isn't until number 37. Why the hell should I be booted when myself and 11 others have more points according to the requirements?
This can be seen as a form of discrimination against myself and the other 11.

Shannon

I should have said "I".
LOL

Lacey

I loved having Harvey and Jason on I would watch every fri.

Marie

I LOVED lawyer friday!! Keep it up! =)

g ville

whats your thoughts on kick ass movie

what is up with that story of the man marrying his grandmother

what is your thought on zac effron playing the key character in death note anime

is halley berry insecure in her relationships

did you here about the man who hacked his mom head off

why is it the new theme for depressed actors to get black babies sandra bullock!

you should check out vladtv.com, an worldstarhiphop.com

impriss00

No Harvey your doing gr8!!
i agree with you on you cant cure prejudice with Prejudice laws
HELLOOOO

James

NEVER put two lawyers on TMZ Live again
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Maria

Hi Harv.. Do you know the exact reason for Halle Berry's breakup? Lets hope no Tiger/Jesse drama!

Oh and bring Mike back please!

Thanks

SUSAN S

PLEASE GET OFF THE SUBJECT OF A SPOILED INCONSIDERATE BRAT & ONTO SOMETHING MORE INTERESTING! LOHAN IS JUST A JOKE!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments