Lindsay Lohan's Assistant -- Free at Last!!!

6/12/2010 8:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With a brand new bounce in her step, Lindsay Lohan's former assistant -- the one who quit LiLo this week -- went out clubbing last night with friends ... none of whom were wearing SCRAM bracelets or needed food in the middle of the night.

061010_lindsay_lohan_video_2

beachkid

Ah, to be free at last. Freedom!

pammie8

I bet she was thinking Awww **** I thought I was done with this circus!

Get back to work!

Go have some fun cuz you obviously deserve it. There are plenty of other bad bosses out there to work for.

Fan

Learning from Icarus, she saved herself before proximity dealt a fatal blow. You go girl.

awards

Lookin good!

Hmmmm

A lot of celebrities are demanding. If this woman can't handle it she shouldn't be an assistant to one. Just TMZ bashing Lindsay some more. ZZZZZZZ

Puffy

Well that was a total non event. Why'd you even bother posting that video TMZ? I don't think she even looked at the camera.

#TeamLindsay

Who cares, she's a nobody. She means nothing to us!

jason

TMZ, leave them alone. What's wrong with you?

anonymous

huge difference between working for a demanding celebrity and a viperous snake famous for fu**all. it was only a matter of time before this assistant got blamed for "setting up" an incriminating photo of innocent lohan mainlining thorazine or of setting off the SCRAM bracelet by drinking using lohan's mouth. plus, we all deserve to be paid for working and lohan is financially - as well as morally - bankrupt.

Lisa

Regarding your comment Post #7

Yea..alot of celebrities can be demanding,but so can life,or just plain old jobs in general.

There is good,and bad no matter what a person does for a living,as far as employment goes.

A person moves on when they start to get burned out,or stressed with a particular job.

In this case,I'm sure beyond a doubt she got sick & tired of Lindsay's immature behavior.I think the woman deserves a medal for putting up with Lindsay as long as she did.

I can just imagine now some of the stories she's gonna be able tell her friends for a life time,about what it was like working for the biggest bimbo in California.

I heard alot of Nanny's having problems with celebrities,but as far as an Assistant goes?..Well I heard B Rated actors go through a few..:)

Paul

I love it when Lindsay's mom Dina comes here using alias handles,and multiple names defending Lindsay.The posts that support Lindsay Lohan here are from Dina,or Lindsay herself....Because believe me.Nobody in Hollywood gives a rats arse about this loser of an actress.

#TeamLindsay

Paul is stupid. He reaffirms that fact everytime he opens his mouth about Lindsay...

hazy

Make her famous and piss off Lindsay!!! lol

Paul

Looks like Lindsay's mom Dina is here again...(laughing).

Way to go Dina!!..Keep sticking up for that loser daughter of yours..lol

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments