The LiLo Takes a Spaceship to Jail Game!

7/17/2010 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is making a beeline to jail in her super-fast spaceship -- but she needs your help to avoid the temptations that are blocking her way to the big house!

intro

All you gotta do is use the "L" key on your keyboard to guide LiLo to the safety of her jail cell. Enjoy!

Carissa

Wow tmz, thanks for taking down my comment. This site is becoming more pitiful and high on itself than perezhilton. Eff it

D. UK

Get a life, TMZ...

ccrockett48

I love this girl no judgemet but get it in gear bich!!!!

Chris

I beat the record....1926m

tania

So hilarious!

everett

she did this upon herself ! she deserves to eat what others wont speak of ! did the crime , do the time ! she ain't gonna learn anything from this ! just keep doing her prescription drugs till she over does it ! she such a waste of talent ! too bad ! love you tmz ! keep finding the dirty goods on these babies with money !

TheDude

Wow,

This was warranted! This chic thinks she is royalty and does not deserve what a average person would be given as penalty.

And it appears her skull is shrinking also!

Can't let my kids watch her movies as she is too public and I don't want them thinking this is the end result for good people as she may betrayed as one in her previous movies.

NoBreederRat

Thanks for the laugh. I checked in last night and the title alone was pretty funny. It may just take a spaceship to get her there.

Zara

TMZ JUST STOP WITH THIS ****TTT ...GET A ****ING LIFE AND STOP BEING SO DISRESPECTFUL AND PITIFUL ..I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS,A PERSON,YES A HUMAN BIENG ITS GOING THROUGH HELL WITH LOTS OF PROBLEMS AND YOU GUYS MAKE A GAME TO MAKE FUN HER..THAT'S JUST SICK AND DISGUSTING..

Amanda

How nice of you to make fun and take pleasure in a traumatic period in someone's life. You guys are classy.

mysteria333

ALL OF YOU PEOPLE JUDGING LINDSEY. I'M SURE YOU HAVE NEVER DRANK ALCOHOL, YOU HAVE NEVER SMOKED POT OR USED DRUGS TO FEEL GOOD. I'M SURE YOU'VE NEVER DONE ANYTHING WRONG AND I'M SURE YOUR CHILDREN AND THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING WRONG. I'M CERTAIN YOU ARE HOLY, THEREFORE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO JUDGE LINDSEY. THIS MEANS ALL YOU PEOPLE LEAVING NEGATIVE COMMENTS AND THE MEDIA, AND THE TABLOIDS. SINCE YOU HAVE SET YOURSELF UP AS JUDGE, JURY AND EXECUTIONER, I KNOW THAT YOU ALL ARE PURE. ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU WERE THERE AND YOU ALL SAW HER TAKING DRUGS AND SMOKING POT. SINCE YOU ARE ALL PERSONAL EYE WITNESSES, THAN YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO PERSECUTE HER. AND BEING AS HOW YOU ARE ALL SO CONCERNED ABOUT HER I'M SURE YOU HAVE EACH CALLED HER UP, OR WENT TO SEE HER TO OFFER HER YOUR HELP. I MEAN BEING AS HOW YOU ARE ALL SO CONCERNED. I'M SURE YOU'VE OFFERED HER TO COME TO CHURCH WITH YOU, AND HAVE ASKED HER TO MEET WITH YOUR PASTOR. AFTER ALL YOU ALL CARE SO DEEPLY ABOUT HER THAT YOU WANT HER LOCKED UP. I'M SURE IT'S BECAUSE YOUR OWN PERSONAL EFFORTS TO HELP HER FAILED. SO THEREFORE GO RIGHT AHEAD JUDGING AND PERSECUTING HER!

Linda

TMZ this is so screwed up. How many times have any of you drove when you shouldnt have? Be honest...Come on Im sure there is a few times during the holidays or on vacation you got behind the wheel after having a few. I just cant believe someone going to jail is such big news.Leave LIndsay alone. She is a human being with a heart and soul like the rest of us. And people make mistakes. I hope she makes it thru all this ****. People like kicking the dog and they no dam well they are no better . I bet aleast half of the people that post here are addicts.

cloe

It really makes me sad that you are using a girl who is falling apart as a target for jokes and nonsense. She is clearly in need of help.

Julie Elmore

TMZ, you are dead wrong for putting this up about Lindsey. She is a human being and you are treating her with total disregard for what she is going through. I have followed your web site for years and this is the WORST I have ever seen you do. How are you going to feel or explain it to the public if she kills herself? I have to say I no longer am interested in visiting your site. I pray that God teaches each and every one of your staff who is responsible for this compassion and empathy, which none of you obviousley have. And by the way, it's probably going to feel a whole lot worse learning those lessons than you have made her feel by this bull****.

loyallamb

you make a game from her life that is so pathetic, there are more important stories out there to cover, stop hiding behind Lindsay lets see your true colors