Joan Rivers

Time Warp

9/11/2010 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Take a magical trip through time and watch Joan Rivers' natural beauty progress from the early '80s into the "Piece of Work" she is today!

0910_joan_timewarp_launch_V2

lalalalala

AKA heidi montag 3 years from now

wondering

wasn't she doing Ed Sullivan or was it Jack Benny to break into the biz....

Truth

STOP DELETING COMMENTS HARVEY!! JOAN SURE AGES LIKE MILK AND NOT LIKE WINE. PLASTICS AND MASSIVE BOTOX - WHAT A TIME WARP TO FUGLY. GET OVER IT.

Ginger

I think at her age, she can look any way she chooses. Good luck to her. She's worked most of her life, let her enjoy the money.

Murgatroyd

She looks like the Medusa of Greek mythology. A real fright!

Cheryl Rose

I wonder if Joan likes the way she looks now. Why can't she just age gracefully like most women? She looked fine before all this plastic surgery turned her into a cartoon. She is in her 70's. She can't hold back time forever and can barely move her face. Not pretty.

Perky

She was much more fugly before she started the reconfigurations of her face. She actually looks better now than before she started. She's got the best old lady neck around, women half her age are probably jealous of her neck.

Bubbles The Chimp

She became a real-life character out of the Cat And The Hat.

wtfdude

There must be lots of nut cases out there that would pay to hear or see this woman talk . I'm surprise she still in some sore of spotlight . I never care for her mouth .

valerie

I think she looks fabulous for a lady her age. I love her. Have been a fan for 35 years. She's smart as hell and young at heart. Go forever Joan!

B

Wow. They deleted my comment. No profanity, no nothing. Just opinion.

Talk about freedom of speech.

Roger

I'm very sorry about her husband, Edgar. How sad.

baby

she is starting to look like that cat woman, there comes a time when you have to say enough plastic surgery and attempt to age gracefully. i think an 80 year old woman trying to keep her face looking like she did when she was 20 is kinda sic.

hollywood women are ruining their faces, and you only get 1. look at pricilla presley...

Robert

Lady BlaBla...

donna

Whaaat? I don't think she looks bad at all. Looks fantastic and she keeps on going. Lots of life and good times ahead. Good for you Ms. Rivers. Saw you at Lake Tahoe after your Apprentice gig. Loved the show and love you. Take good care. Hugs.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments