« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brett Favre's Sister Arrested in Meth Bust

1/12/2011 6:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brett Favre's younger sister was arrested in Mississippi today when narcotics agents busted a meth lab hidden in a condo.

Brett Favre

Brandi Favre was among 5 suspects rounded up on the scene ... and according to WLOX, the perps were taken to a local medical center for decontamination before being thrown behind bars.

It's not the first time Brandi's had a run-in with the law -- in the past, she's been arrested for shoplifting and unlawful use of a weapon.

Story developing ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

DOODOO HATER

1st Dumbasses!!!!!.... His sister is a crackhead!!!!! TMZ ROCKS!

writenow

The parents must be So proud.

Oscar Mayer

Brett Favre's penis is sought for questioning.

James

Meth..........yummmmmmmmmm!

HarlotO'Hara

DOODOO HATER: counting isn't your strong suit.

stan

Well I live in the area in which Farve mom lives. Bay St Louis Waveland , & Kiln Misissippi are Meth Central. I was one of the few people in the area who wasn't doing meth.

TMZ dont like me

So Brett Favre got someone in his family that's a meth-head. I'm shocked. Really...

Tiffany

I love TMZ but I have to say this is poor judgement putting this headline with Bretts picture. Google Brandi use her pic, he has nothing to do with this or his sisters actions as far as anyone knows.

LAUGHS AT YOU

HAHHAHA

Great family. Push their kids into sports and beauty pageants and both are pretty messed up in their personal lives. Parents of the year for 2011.

Makes you want to push your kids into the limelight (even though I know you want to anyway). TMZ never stops entertaining us with people who still think being in the public eye is a good thing. Another in a very long list of public failures.

HAHAHAHA

Ladytall

I will keep her and her brother in my prayers..if we all got convicted by what our siblings did the prisons would be full. We as a society are so quick to build up our "heros" and even QUICKER to bring them down. What does that say about us?

Superman

So, I guess Favre is stingy with the money.

Quinn

Unlawful use of a weapon - that always looks good on a resume.

djr1283

decontamination?? don't u guys mean detoxification? She was not in a radiation spill she was in a meth lab...

Annie

Mommy and Daddy must be sooooo proud!!!

DJDonJuan

I agree with the previous post. Brett has NOTHING to do with this, so why use his pic. I have been a faithful follower of TMZ for years, and still will be. I just think it was poor judgment to use Brett's pic when this story isn't even about him. Come on Guys, Clean this mess up!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments