Mark Zuckerberg -- I Fear My Facebook Stalker

2/8/2011 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mark Zuckerberg claims he's being stalked by a man who's been sending him creepy messages through Facebook and threatening his safety ... TMZ has learned.

Mark Zuckerberg Stalker

Zuckerberg has obtained a restraining order against 31-year-old Pradeep Manukonda -- after Mark filed legal papers claiming the guy has tried to "follow, surveil and contact Mr. Zuckerberg using language threatening his personal safety" ... and the safety of his girlfriend and his sister.

Law enforcement sources tell us Pradeep had gone to several Facebook offices in Palo Alto attempting to contact Mark to ask for money for his financially-strapped family.

According to the legal docs, Facebook security also intercepted Pradeep at Mark's home on January 24 just as he was about to walk up the front steps.

Cops gave Pradeep a verbal warning -- but Mark claims the guy has continued to try to contact him through the mail ... even sending flowers to his home with a hand-written letter on January 28.

In one of his Facebook messages to Mark, Pradeep writes, "please help me, then I am ready to die for you." He continues, "Please understand my pain."

0207_pradeep_facebook

The judge has ordered Pradeep to stay at least 300 yards away from Mark, his sister Randi and his girlfriend Priscilla Chan pending a hearing later this month.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

sfd

How did this nerd get a girlfriend? Oh right.

wil

I'm sure tmz posting pictures of his house and his sister didn't help his safety at all.

I never understood why TMZ would show a picture of his home. Do you know how small the city he lives in is? Shame on you TMZ, why don't you just post his address......I would sue the **** out of you if I was mark.

Ryan

You reap what you sow. Facebook, Google, et al. is all rather creepy.

HarlotO'Hara

Mark Elliot Zuckerberg (born May 14, 1984) is an American computer programmer, college dropout, Internet entrepreneur and a d*ck.

In 2004, he created the social networking website Facebook, becoming a celebrity to college students nationwide. Since that time, Zuckerberg has been on the fast track toward d*ckhood, culminating in his achieving full-fledged d*ck status in late 2007, though many argue that he has actually been a d*ck the entire time.

wil

re: #3 she is asian......show me a goofy white boy who isnt with an asian woman. Asian women love nerdy white boys.

BTW - she's no prize.

LMN

Hey moneybags, welcome to the world the rest of us have lived in since you created your pretend world....

Caleigh

Ooh Facebook Security Awesome!!

Davey Boy

Isn't that the crazy mohawk dude from American Idol?

get real

This NUT needs to be in a Mental hospital.

Lori

Maybe if TMZ didn't SHOW WHAT HIS HOUSE LOOKS LIKE AND BASICALLY DRAW A MAP TO IT???

I asked when you guys put that picture of his house up...."How are you going to feel if some whack job goes after him because of your picture"

SO...AGAIN...how are you going to feel?

As for Mark? hey...use your power and money dude and make this guy disappear, he's obviously unstable...

Sincerity

This sounds like somebody who's trying to draw attention to himself for opportunistic reasons. When you're as wealthy and well known as Mark Zuckerberg, it comes with the territory. It may be time for him to "beef up" his security a little more. I have to wonder whether anyone has actually inquired about Pradeep Manukonda's actual immigration status in this country??? I don't want to sound "mean spirited" but it's just a thought.

I'm a crazy person...

If Pradeep is doing this all in the name of Allah, wouldn't this restraining order be infringing upon his Right of Religion and Right of Free Speech?

Allah Akbar my Muslim brother!!!

kali

Excellent facebook security...NOT

Kevin

SECURITY!!!!!

Caligirl

What comes around goes around Mr. Zuckerberg?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments