When Lil' Darth Vader Met Darth Vader

2/8/2011 10:45 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

The little kid who played Darth Vader in that awesome Super Bowl Volkswagen commercial -- Max Page -- got to meet James Earl Jones, the voice of the real Darth Vader from the "Star Wars" films, in NYC last night.

0208_james_vader_Getty_ZOOM_LAUNCH
I am not your father.

Truth

I am not your father. - TMZ.
------------------------------

O'REALLY? HARVEY DID THE DNA TESTS ALREADY??

Davey Boy

What a great shot and what a super class act Mr. Jones is. Some of the "up and coming" actors could take a page out of James' book.

karlew

Best commercial I've seen in ages and that kid nailed it. Cute little duffer too. :)

Tara

OMG, I know I'm not the only one who thought a dwarf played Vader in this commercial. Cute kid though.

Jayster

First, James is looking good. Second, the kid looks like Meg Ryans long lost love child with Russell Crowe.Anyhow, he would probably do better as the young Anakin/Darth than Jake Lloyd.

Rosa

He really looks like a young Luke Skywalker!!! Time for a new movie!!

Connie

Max is adorable! I hope "Young and the Restless" brings his character Reed back soon. Max is cute in the Super Bowl commercial, but there is another little boy who also wore the Darth Vader costume. Yes, two boys were used to film the commercial. The other boy was on "The Talk" yesterday. Kudos to "The Talk" for giving the other boy recognition too. The media outlets are only mentioning Max.

Smivey

Wow, this had to be a thrill for that kid — if he'd ever seen the movie "Star Wars." Unfortunately, he never did, since he thought it looked too scary.

Loulou

Sweet! But please, TMZ, let's not open a can of worms placing this post under the Berry-Aubry debacle with "I'm not your father"!? LOL You guys have been super nasty towards Gabriel. Honestly. Shame.

Layken

Max is too adorable & a fighter too given his health history! Wish him & all the kid's that auditioned the very best! Side note - doesn't have a "stage" Mom - just a Mom who sounds normal in interviews....Think we will see him again! Kuddo's Kiddo!

katela

As funny an ad as I have ever seen. His reaction to the car is priceless as is his father's "Won't give me a hug, huh." Darling kid.

Collen

The force is strong with this one.

Olivia W

One of the Greatest Actors James Earl Jones! Mister Jones you're looking as fantastic as ever, your fans love you and are looking forward to your next brilliant performance!

Miss Beat

he looks a lot like Luke Skywalker....amazing...

icantbelieveitsnotbutter

I did not care for the commercial. Thought it was stupid and meaningless. What kind of car was it? Volkswagen? A good commercial will have you noticing the product. If you can't name the product, then you have wasted your money. $3 mil is a lot of money to waste.

I am sure no one is going to watch that ad and say, "wow, I'm going to buy one of those cars".

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments