Charlie:

'Chipped Warlock Fang'

Caused Spat with Bree

3/5/2011 7:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chipping your warlock fangs is a very painful experience, so when it happened to Charlie Sheen last night ... he took out his frustration on Bree Olson. Wait, WHAT?!?!?!?

0305_charlie_sheen_bree_olson_ex
Charlie and Bree had a little fight last night -- which Sheen tweeted about, saying she had "left the building." As we previously reported, things are all good now.

Charlie explained the tiff to us this way: "I chipped one of my warlock fangs on a great white shark I had to murder. Pissed me off and like an ass I took it out on her."

Hope that clears things up.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

karlew

Poor Charlie. Suffering frm Allf uckedup Syndrome

Sara

Wow that makes complete sense. Good thing he doesn't have anger issues.

Mikey

Translation: I lost my check book for a minute, then found it and she came back.

jason

Say what?!

What. The. Fvck.

???

Lori

Took it "out on her" like how CHUCKLES? The same way you "take it out" on ALL the women in your life? Yea...thought so...

This will be a blood bath people...CHUCKLES is a ticking time bomb...those whores better hope they get the eff out before he blows.

Charlie Sheen 47, is all over the news because he's a celebrity drug addict. While Andrew Wilfahrt 31, Brian Tabada 21, Rudolph Hizon 22, Chauncy Mays 25 are all soldiers who gave their lives this week with no media mention. Honor THEM by re-postin this status! Support our troops!!!!!!!

Mikey

Bet he can't wait to get down to Haiti so he can smoke a rock.

Lori

Be smart people...stop following CHUCKLES THE CLOWN on his TWEAKER...if he started dropping followers...one by one? Can you imagine the manic state he would be in?.

I guess it will take a death to make people realize what he is...is that what people are waiting for?.

TICK TICK TICK TICK...BOOOOMB!

CrashAndBurn

Oh the picture of father and daughter back up again.

rose

Dear Martin Sheen, Please go to court and have this person declared insane.

6one9

She needs to pack her stuff and head for the hills. She 'must' realize that he hits females. If she stays ```````` She gets what he gives her!

tippy katz

Translation:
"I got p*ssed off about something. I took it out on my paid companion. She stomped out, pretending that we have a real relationship, and that she deserves to be treated with respect. I reminded her that she's a paid employee and that she could be replaced, so she came back. I'm a delusional jackass who can't keep my mouth shut so I'm telling everyone all about it."
#6 Lori is right--when he blows, it will be bloody.

TonyD

Ok...this is bordering on Helter Skelter territory.

Vicky

I see a conservatorship in Charlie's future! He is like a male version of Britney Spears. He is going off the rails on a crazy train!

yessir

THIS MAN IS NOT STABLE. He is going to kill one of those girls.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments