Ryan Dunn Crash Scene FOOTAGE -- Twisted Metal

6/20/2011 9:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn's Porsche careened off the highway and THROUGH a metal guardrail ... leaving behind a long trail of tire marks ... and the video tells the gruesome story.

Ryan Dunn Car Crash Scene

As we previously reported, police found Dunn's car  "off the road and in the woods" this morning in Pennsylvania -- completely engulfed in flames.

Thanks to Daily Local News for the clip.

tmz-top-comments-banner
@realjknoxville @realjknoxville

Today I lost my brother Ryan Dunn. My heart goes out to his family and his beloved Angie. RIP Ryan , I love you buddy.

@daveenglandsh*t* @daveenglandsh*t

I love you Ryan. I'm gonna miss you bad

@iamweeman @iamweeman

RYAN DUNN-- a super awesome memory was at the J RODY walston & the business show!!! I MISS YOU BUD!! You were always a happy kick-ass dude!!

tmz-top-comments-banner
@realjknoxville @realjknoxville

@daveenglandsh*t* @daveenglandsh*t

I love you Ryan. I'm gonna miss you bad

@iamweeman @iamweeman

@tomgreenlive @tomgreenlive

Just heard that Ryan Dunn from Jackass died last night in a car wreck. Rest In Peace Ryan.

@JoelMadden @JoelMadden

R.I.P Ryan Dunn. Very sad news

@ThisIsRobThomas @ThisIsRobThomas

so sad to hear about ryan dunn. r.i.p. he had a lot of fun while he was alive.

@OpieRadio @OpieRadio

Ryan Dunn died doing what he loved to do best...risking his own life.

@ebertchicago @ebertchicago

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn, RIP. His Porsche flew through 40 yards of trees.

@CAbramsAI10 @CAbramsAI10

RIP Ryan Dunn. I felt we coulda been bearded buddies. Enjoyed growing up with you on my tv

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

lander

i really liked him in hangover 2. it'll be sad that we won't get a hangover 3.

ckat

DRUNKS

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Bummer dude. Now that's EXTREEEEEEME!

CrisDizzle

RIP Alan from the Hangover.

Cartman

You'd think he would be a better drunk driver given all that experience.

Hello is anybody in there?

R.I.P.

Sin D

R.I.P. Ryun Dunn. I laugh so hard at your movies my sides hurt. Let's see if we can keep our comments here kind, as if you were talking to his family in person.

Sin D

R.I.P. Ryan Dunn

kelly_7474

RIP Ryan
TMZ: please don´t allow ******* morons write comments about this.
if u don{t like this news just don{t post comments, U ******* IDIOTS!!!!.
**** U ALL!!!}Let Ryan´s family be in peace!!!!

Shaimaa

R.I.P Ryan Dunn :(

LIKEOMG

Ryan Dunn was not in the Hangover as Alan. That was Zach Galafinakus.

GabbyEsp

Douche.

Seriously

@kelly_7474 I don't think they can really put in an idiot filter. Plus, why are you mad? The comments about him drinking? Um I follow him on Twitter, maybe the posting of pics of himself and friends drinking within hours of the wreck fueled that, a bit. Don't you agree? Besides, I am sure his family has more important things to worry about than comments on TMZ's website.

kiimmiieee

Uhh.. I think some of you other commenters are getting him confused with Zach Galifianakis. Ryan was from Jackass and Viva La Bam. Zach was the one who played Alan in the Hangover. lol.

Lisa

Soooo rumors are flying that the Ryan Dunn thing was just a prank for the next Jackass movie...is that true, would they go that far for a prank?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments