Rebecca Romijn

Look at Me Now, Stamos

11/8/2011 3:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

110811_rebecca_tv2_still

Rebecca Romijn's killer bikini body proves even the God-gifted, perfectly sculpted John Stamos' life can take a wrong turn every now and then. We feel your pain, John.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

The Love Sponge

First You Sissies

Ally

Why "look at me now"? She's the one who dumped him. She has nothing to prove to him.

OooooNooo!

Her belly isn't the only thing that is flat. . .

nancee

Helloooooooo!! How long has it been since they have been together??????? He is hot! She wants to believe her husband is hot but he is not!!! He looks better than her. Sad but true.

shunsio

Life is so lonely .I am a rich and single man at present .I need a woman who can love me back .I also uploaded my hot photos on Millionaireloving.C om under the name of jeff1098..It’s the largest and best club for seeking CEOs, pro athletes, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs, beauty queens, fitness models, and Hollywood celebrities.Please Check it out!I’m serious.EEs

SantaFeJack

If physical attraction were all that makes a marriage, they would still be together...both extremely good-looking people. TMZ your sophomoric attitude is getting the better of you today.

mike

Like he cares he bangs chicks hotter than her every day of the week,they throw themselves at him.

anony

Yeah, I'm sure Stamos is unhappy with his revolving string of models and other hotties.

viewer

what does he have to regret or be sorry for? She dumped him...for the fat kid in stand by me, yeah she is *winning* lol

victory

Yes, her figure is lovely, but what's inside. I doubt John is still mourning the loss of Rebecca. He's adorable and finding female companionship certainly shouldn't be a problem.

Jackie

So you have nothing to post today other than repeating how this woman "hot" she is?

RealityBites

They are both "hot" but obviously something is wrong with either or both of them or they would still be married because being "hot" is not enough to save a marriage....just ask Kim ba-ha-ha Kardashian fame whore

Buckaroobonzai

Listen folks, No matter how hot a girl is, someone is tired of bangin her.

Denice Bellinger

I dont think she's so hot. She has no ass, no curves, and a body as flat as an ironing board. John can get better and he probably has!

Different Rules Apply

Little boy skinny = HOT? NOT! Not one curve to be found... boring.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments