Michael Lohan

Struggling to Speak, Breathe

11/27/2011 12:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1127_michael_lohan_tmz
Michael Lohan is set to go under the knife tomorrow, but today ... sources close to MiLo tell TMZ he is having trouble breathing and speaking as he rests up for the surgery.

As TMZ first reported, Lohan will undergo heart surgery on Monday and have a stent inserted. Sources close to Lohan tell us heart problems run in the family.

We're told doctors feel Lohan should have had the procedure six months ago, and that's why he is in such bad condition today.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Cartman

I'm sure his family doesn't care.

Be a little inappropriate~

Of course there's a picture I bet he set the camera up himself.

PopTart

So the drugs had nothing to do with it.

Lo From Wisco

It grosses me out that whenever he finds himself in the hospital, he somehow manages to get a picture of it to TMZ like the general public cares what he looks like lying in a hospital bed.

patty

omg - does he sell pics of everything!

Ghost Rider

I honestly harbor no real negative energy towards Milo or any of the other crazy Lohans, so I wish him the best, for now...

Rebecca

If heart problems run in the family, wouldn't that be a good reason to stay away from drugs and alcohol?

Ratings Needed

I wish him well, however, I can't help but wonder why he doesn't have oxygen since he's having trouble breathing....

Ms. Know it All

Struggling to breath? NOT in this pic., he's nice and pink and not even wearing oxygen.

Karen

Coke does these things. And any way who took the cheesy cheesecake picture??...ughhhh

a long time Leno fan!

Good luck to him. He gives much more than he receives from others, especially from him "family". But he sets himself up for it every time. He ought to focus on himself more, his health and his personal goals and forget about everyone else for a change. Major personal goal changes, a different life focus and improved lifestyle may prolong his life thus changing the attitude of those around him in the process. He has a broken heart.

ken

How FAKE...doc here and if he was having chest pains they would have at the very least OXYGEN on him....also this pix is against Hepa rules

jill

bull crap. if he were struggling to breath he would be hooked up to oxygen. such fake crap that he's pulling. by tomorrow the report will be that he's on his death bed. LOL you're kids don't care mikey.

AlwaysOnTimeB

I don't think this is a current pic, even if it is, it'a a shame that he and his people sold this pic to the media to gain attention for himself.

Nicoleasm

Ok really? I'm sorry he's going thru that but we didn't need to see that pic. I'm sure he received a nice hefty sum of money when tmz couldve used an old public image or mugshot for free

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments