Bobbi Kristina

I 'Can Still Hear' Whitney

3/12/2012 3:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0311_bobbi_kristina_video
Bobbi Kristina
says she can't bring herself to listen to her mother Whitney Houston's music just yet ... but she says she can "still hear" her mother's voice talking to her sometimes.

Bobbi, along with several Houston family members, sat down with Oprah Winfrey for an interview that aired tonight on OWN.

Bobbi talked about how she still feels her mother's presence in the home she lived in with her in Atlanta, telling Oprah, "Lights turn on and off, and I'm like, 'Mom, what are you doing?'"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Tazz

Steal?

Santo

Nice typo in the headline: "I Can Steal Hear Whitney."

Q

TMZ clean up your act and the headline..."Steal" hear? Ya'll being racist, cute or weird here? No matter, its cheap tacky and now expected with your weekend crew. Shame on you.

bring back recent posts

....AWWWWW...Bless her broken heart...Have strength Kristina..mom is counting on it..glad you feel her presence!!!!!!!!!!

Dita Wildflower

This interview is so good. I highly recommend you guys check it out.... Oprah did an amazing job....

mddiva35

Why is the link not working? By the way it's "still" not steal. Man the American education system sucks.

Lady_ELLE

I guess it was not too soon for Bobbi Kristina. I am crying all over again... I guess it was too soon for me! Still grieving!

I loved Whitney's music!

triskit

Spell Check much? Very professional.

Observer999

Every weekend, there is a series of ridiculous typos and spelling errors on the site. HARVEY, CHECK THE SITE ON THE WEEKEND.

Chriss

I think TMZ is messing up the titles just to get a rise out of the commenters :)

Fashionable: http://berougecosmetics.com/index.php/get-berouge-cosmetics

Perky

What a riot !! If Whitney were trying to communicate with Bobbi K, I don't think she'd turn the house lights off and on or whatnot. She'd turn on the taps to the bath tub, silly !!

Phreaky

Pretty sure that's supposed to say "can STILL hear her"?

thestupid

Hey you ass-clowns! CHECK THE SPELLING!

alletis

What you have 6th graders working for you on the weekend? How are you supposed to be taken seriously when you can't edit a HEADLINE for god's sake! Hire some adult's for the weekend shift or don't post on weekends.

epplee

"she can steal" "she can says" Was the grammar button disable? LOL.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments