Prince Jackson

My Grandma Was

Mentally ABUSED

7/26/2012 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0726_prince_jackson_text_nowm

Michael Jackson's eldest child is putting his relatives on blast -- particularly Janet Jackson -- by posting what he claims is an angry group text message convo about his grandmother Katherine Jackson.

Katherine returned from Arizona late last night, but a few hours later Prince Jackson sent out a tweet that included the text message, dated July 23rd (Monday). In it Prince says, "This is enough so I am texting you for the simple fact that WE DEMAND TO SPEAK TO MY GRANDMA NOW!!!"

A reply from "Janet Jackson" reads ... "Don't let them pls." It appears the message continued, but Prince did not post the rest of it.

In his tweet Prince also says, "Although I am happy my grandma was returned, after speaking with her I realized how misguided and how badly she was lied to. I’m really angry and hurt."

He continues, "For this whole time, they denied us contact to our grandmother. If you continue with your lies I will continue with the truth.”

Prince added a reference to his father -- "As long as I can remember my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways."

update_bar
11:20AM PT Prince has deleted the tweet ... including the screen grab of the text message.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Miss Mary

Why does Janet need money? I can understand the other low lifes, but I thought she made a fortune.

mdell27

This screenshot should be enough to show custodial interference.

CitySide

You tell them, Prince! Don't let the "Throw Momma Under the Bus Tour to Deflect Damage from Us " continue. Fight them with the TRUTH!

I Was About To Say

We are proud of you Prince and so is your dad, he raised you right. We love you! Remember everything your dad taught you. WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL JACKSON...FOREVER.

Cee

Have you ever heard a saying that goes. I whether spend other people money and save my own.

Wow ...

Good grief, this is awful. May the truth come out, in order to prevent this from happening again. It was all true...and how knows how dark this family gets. Again, it provides insight as to why Michael Isolated himself and his children from his own family!! Stay strong kids, your father would be proud!

Marina

Janet Jackson = PWNED!

maria

Michael taught these children well, they are wise well beyond their youth.

Fools Rush In

It's all coming to a head. Michael's kids are showing that with all his faults, he did something well in raising kids that have a voice and stand up for themselves.

I don't think Jermaine, Randy, Rebbie or Janet will ever live this one down. Katherine will likely come out of this being seen as old and feeble, zero chance of being allowed guardianship again.

I-See-Dumb-People

Prince is almost at the age where he can petition the court for emancipation, and if granted, he could tell all the Jackson leeches to fetch off.

Also, if he does emancipate himself, a good lawyer could also get him guardianship of his siblings. Then, all of the Jackson leeches would actually have to start fending for themselves.

sue

This is about to get ugly. They should not be treating those children and their grandma to this abuse.
AWFUL, AWFUL, AWFUL................Somebody needs to go to jail.

Sidhiel

I saw the full post, and never once did he say she was mentally abused.. but clearly that she had been lied to. I'm an avid tmz reader, but you guys really need to stop making **** up :/

Paris even confirmed on twitter that she never was slapped, nor did she slap Janet.

I thought you guys followed twitter feeds? For shame! :P

Either way.. this family is going through a lot, and in the end I hope the kids will recover from all this drama and get placed with someone that will look out for them, and not with ppl looking out for themselves.

liz smith

I always thought Michael was mean by not being in contact with his family. After seeing how these Jackson's behave I now understand Michael better. It's all about the money. Randy, Jermaine's Rebbie and Janet's issue about Michael Will went all the way to the California Supreme Court and their claims were shot down. Prince and Paris are old enough to understand what is going on. Its all about Randy getting money. Every one of those Jacksons complaining about the Will needs to go get a job. Randy wants to be executor and manage the childrens and his mothers money. He would run their assets to the ground. He has no financial skills; that's why his own finances are in a mess.

MiMi

Why have these family members NOT been arrested for either kidnapping or elder abuse???? If that were my family we would all be in jail and CPS would have taken custody of the kids. PRINCE, keeping speaking the truth...it is the only way to keep these vultures at bay.

shelby

I am advocating that NURTRISYSTEM lose Janet Jackson as their spokes person ANYONE who can do what she is doing to her elderly MOTHER and orphaned Neices and Nephews is no one I would trust.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments