« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Harvey Levin

Picks NFL Winner

Send In the Backups!

11/10/2012 12:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1109-jets-seahawks-tmz-harvey

After suffering yet another loss, Harvey Levin (4-5) has been BENCHED. But fear not, we found two resident football experts to take his place ... Shevonne and Anna.

The Week 10 matchup is Jets vs. Seahawks ... take their advice at your own risk.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeere we go!!!

Question: Who ya got?
Shevonne: I like the Seahawks.
Anna: I like the Jets ... wait, the Jets are from NY right? Ok, I like the Jets.

Question: Explain your picks
Shevonne: Sanchez sucks ... and the Seahawks won last week.
Anna: After Sandy, the Jets are totally pumped ... it's good karma. They're gonna win.

Question: Are you guys gonna watch the game?
Shevonne: I  don't plan that far in advance ... I might go to Barry's Bootcamp
Anna: No, I have a brunch

Question: How will Tebow do?
Anna: Isn't he with Camilla Belle? I predict it's gonna be cold and he's gonna have good sex and they're gonna win.
Shevonne: They don't sleep together stupid.
Anna: Yes they do!
Shevonne: Stupid.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

RETA

Dear Member,

This is Delia, assigned InterracialMatch Customer Service Representative for your dating. Have you found your ideal matches on our site? I just want to reach out to you personally and ask how things are going and if you are happy with our level of service? Please contact me if I can be your assistance. Although I may not be technical, I can escalate any issue for you and help you for your success.

If you want to contact other potential matches without limitation, you can consider upgrading to gold membership. Then other standard members can reply to your emails for free. It would increase your success chances many times.

RETA

Are you single?♥ Interracial+Fishes.C0M ♥ is a community for those seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating and more. Join now to meet your dream date in this comfortable community of cultures and ethnicities. Here is the best, largest and most successful interracial dating site in the world! You are not alone.Join now find your soul mate here! Love sees no color. Our love and commitment is all that matters.

Jordan

TMZ does anybody actually know anything about football?

ryan

can we stop with this nonsense. Gays are not into football.

Jordan

Shevon don't be stupid everyone knows Tim Tebow is Gay!

DaveT

Are the Jets and Seahawks the teams who got stomped by the 49ers last month?

VIDGMER

Love to read a transcript!

RealityBites

Seahawks are at home, no way the Jets are gonna beat them....Wilson is hot and our D is on fire.

John

Best football predictions EVER

Vince

At least Harvey is funny when he makes his picks. These broads are just plain stupid. Stick to not talking and just sit there and look pretty. I can barely watch the show when you two open your idiotic mouths.

jl

Harvey.... why don't you pick the winner of the next men's world champion in ***ure skating... I'm sure your more of an expert in that sport.....you probably spank it while looking at pictures of Johnny Weir.