The Medical Examiner determined Michael K. Williams’ official cause of death was acute intoxication by the combined effects of fentanyl, p-fluorofentanyl, heroin and cocaine.
2 / 11
According to federal prosecutors Mac Miller was supplied deadly, fentanyl-laced pills that directly contributed to his death.
3 / 11
Lil Peep died from an overdose of Fentanyl and Xanax, according to the toxicology report.
4 / 11
Logan Williams -- best known for his role on the CW series "The Flash" -- died from a fentanyl OD. Canada's BC Coroners Service says the 16-year-old Logan died from an "unintentional illicit drug toxicity (fentanyl)." The manner of his death has been listed as "accidental."
Courtesy Marlyse Williams
5 / 11
Comedian Fuquan Johnson died of an apparent overdose in September, 2021.
6 / 11
John Gilbert Getty -- one of the heirs to the Getty fortune -- died from complications related to a fentanyl overdose.
7 / 11
Tom Petty's autopsy results show the singer died from an accidental drug overdose as a result of taking a variety of medications including Fentanyl patches, oxycodone (Oxycontin), temazepam (Restoril), alprazolam (Xanax), citalopram (Celexa), acetyl fentanyl and despropionyl fentanyl.
8 / 11
Prince had "exceedingly high" levels of fentanyl in his system at the time of his death, according to a toxicology report. The concentration of fentanyl in Prince's blood was 67.8 micrograms per liter … people have died from as little as 3 micrograms per liter, and as high as 58.
9 / 11
Child actor and Hollywood heir Jason Davis's cause of death was fentanyl ... according to the Medical Examiner. L.A. County Medical Examiner documents show Jason died from the "effects of fentanyl." No other factors are listed in the report.
10 / 11
Dimitri Diatchenko -- best known for his famous role in "Chernobyl Diaries" -- died from an accidental fentanyl and valium overdose.
According to the Office of the Medical Examiner in Daytona Beach, Florida ... Dimitri's official cause of death is listed as a combination of fentanyl and diazepam toxicity. He also suffered from cardiomegaly ... an enlarged heart -- and had moderate coronary artery disease.
11 / 11
Brian Tarantina -- famous for playing a comedy club emcee on "The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel" -- died from an overdose of multiple drugs, including fentanyl.