Brandon, Putz of the Year

6/9/2006 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Someone made a comment on the TMZ message board that says it best -- Brandon Davis is a waste of human skin.

The grandson of late billionaire media mogul Marvin Davis went off on Lindsay Lohan in the most vulgar way, with his equal Paris Hilton by his side.

TMZ's crack photographer Josh Levine caught it all -- the sexual and hygienic insults, the racist remarks against Lindsay's ex-boyfriend and Paris thought it was so funny she called her friends so they could hear.

Let me tell you something about this guy.  Last January I was flying home from Hawaii and had the displeasure of sitting next to him.  He bragged -- yes, he was proud of this -- that he lived in Santa Monica, California but had his license suspended because of "a few" DUI's so he stays at the swanky Peninsula Hotel in Beverly Hills and drops 20 grand a month.

He also boasted that he won more than half a mil during his trip by locking himself in his room at the Four Seasons in Maui and sports betting.

And here's the best.  Davis was in a window seat on my right.  In the aisle on the row to my left -- Jennifer Love Hewitt.  They started talking (across me) and two more vapid people, I have rarely heard.

Jennifer:  You got any hobbies?

Brandon: Not really, you?

Jennifer:  I love to cook.

Brandon:  What do you like to cook?

Jennifer: Chocolate chip cookies and stuff like that.  So do you like going out to clubs a lot?

Brandon:  Nah, I've had it with that (he's such a liar).  Those people are really empty (seriously, he said that).

Then they made a bowling date and exchanged numbers.  Sorry guys, she really did.

La-Nancy Lee

Brandon is more than just a putz of the year. He is the ass of the year and needs to wipe off all that damn sweat off of his head too!! Like who cares about how rich he is money doesn't buy true happiness and he must be a very sad person!!

Robin

You know, it really makes me sick when someone that awful has all of that money. There are children starving to death out there, and this guy is living it up. Oh yeah, and it would be entirely possible for Lohan to take this guy to court for slander. He was caught on camera saying that stuff, and it was certainly done with malicious intent. Poor girl looks unhappy enough already. Sue his butt Lindsay!

Mike

UGHHHH, I could never understand the audacity of SOME people. Brandon Davis is SOOOOO damned UGLY and repulsive to me that I would not even look at the guy--and I don't care how much money his grandpa has GIVEN him. He just looks so unkempt, lazy, and uninspired that I would have absolutely no interest in ever knowing the guy. YUK! LOL!

Amber

He needs to take a shower, with all the money he has he could at least buy some good soap, the boy looks like a tub of fat lard!!! Have another doughnut fatty boy- your name should be larda**. As for Hilton, her new name is "oldcrotch", because wherever we go it's right there, it's that simple.

CINDIE

I never knew who this was until I saw the video. And I know that the camera does add ten extra pounds but how many camera's are actually on him. As for Jennifer love Hewitt what can you say only hope it was a mistake or just being nice. This fool like's to make racial slurs huh. Well in L.A. there is plenty of mexican american people and I wouldn't be suprised if he turns up missing. If there is one thing I know it''s that a gangbanger doesn't care how much grampa left you it's what's in your wallet that counts. See you in the obituary's .................
p.s. I noticed that on the video with some girl going off on him in front of the club, That big boy couldn't get to his car fast enough. So much for having balls huh..
Time to run home and find a good publises...

Ghost of Marvin

Guess what - Brandon's NOT rich. His grandfather Marvin Davis had lost money for 20 years, and died with more debt than assets. His grandmother Barbara had to sell her big house "the Knoll" and now lives in a condo. His aunt Patty is suing the rest of the family for her "lost" money, but there's nothing left. The family sold their last asset, the oil company, for chump change in bankruptcy. His mother Nancy is selling their Beverly Hills house. WITH money, Brandon is a joke. Without money, he's a broke joke. Welcome to the real world, kid.

Al Capone

You are all so right:

He's a Beached Whale, who needs a bath, a shave, and 20 bucks...

...maybe he'll start hittin' da' crack pipe soon !

I love watching these brainless people go down the drain :)