Hasselhoff Denies He Brutalized Wife

6/21/2006 7:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

David HasselhoffTMZ has obtained a court document in which David Hasselhoff denies his estranged wife Pamela's allegations that he physically abused her and verbally terrorized her.

Earlier this year, Pamela Hasselhoff filed a declaration claiming that In December, 2005, David "grabbed me and pushed me hard into a car," adding "In the past, he has also broken my nose and called me a 'whore,' 'c**t,' 'bitch,' 'slut' and 'drug addict' in front of our children."

In a heavily redacted declaration filed Tuesday in Los Angeles Superior Court, David Hasselhoff says
"I categorically deny each and every...allegation."

Last Month is seemed that the Hasselhoffs had buried the hatchet. They settled the child custody portion of their divorce, agreeing to joint legal and physical custody. David Hasselhoff's new declaration signals that conflict in the divorce may have erupted again.

Click here to read the documents

c. short

There is always 2 sides to a divorce case. too bad we are only hearing one side.

Sharon Holmes

Dang David H.
Seems you have some much money, "had" great looks and now look what you have become. Hitting your wife and calling names, but the person who said divorce is a two way street was right. My husband says there are:
Three sides to every story, his side, her side and THE TRUTH

Nina

Hasselhoff looks drunk half the time you see him. If he is in fact drunk how does he know what he is doing? Where there is smoke there is usually fire.

Jim

Hasselhoff does look out of it. Does he have a history of substance of
alcohol abuse?

I hope he did not hit his wife. Any man who smacks a woman around is a coward.

Even if a woman mouths off, just turn around and walk away. Never strike her,
even if she hits you first. Just walk away...

Robin

I hope he did not hit his wife ive been through that in my first marriage and it didnt get our marriage anywhere but divorce court and he also has a career he needs to think about maybe he needs anger manangement since they are going through a rough time right now but being angry isnt the answer david

Robin

Lulu

You never know what goes on behind closed doors. All the nasty stuff usually only comes out once the divorce starts.

Kathy

Well, let's evaluate. He has the "boyish charm and good looks" that have earned him all the favor of Hollywood "B" TV, he had more than plenty of $$, probably assistants, bodyguards, etc., so even if he is guilty of hurling deploring gutter-trash expletives, pushed her into a car, broke her nose, and other things, who is likely to intervene??? He has apologized to her, PROMISED never to do it again,
(for the 148th time), she probably signed a pre-nup, is too woven into the abuse cycle, is tempted to her $$ and drugs etc., so what do you think?

Michael Zembower

Divorce is two way street

Donna

Humm..I'm saddened by all this talk about Mr. Hasselhoff. Over the last 25 years I've met him several times and EACH time he remembered me and when we first met. THAT ALONE made an impression on me...HOWEVER, a few years back I had a friend that worked on Baywatch. He explained how there were rules that NO PERSON was to look, cast their eyes or gaze at ANY of the actresses, or they would be terminated. I questioned some of that at the time. It seemed as though he was getting a little big there, a bit over the top..the whole "don't let your eyes meet mine" thing. That sort of behavior is really over the top. It screams of arrogance, manipulation AND control. All those characterisitcs fit this behavior profile, sad to say. If he did ANY or ALL of these allegations stated by his wife, I do hope he is brought to justice for it.
I just saw the new reality Talent show last night and I found he was sorely disappointing to listen to and watch. I'm very saddened at what I see in him right now.

NAncy

I hope David did not hit his wife. But is it necessary for the world to know everything. I think the actors should be able to have a private life. Would you want the world to know everything
you do or say. These people may be famous but let them have some privacy. Who knows
maybe they could work out there differences if the public didn't always interfer. Spousal
abuse is wrong NO matter whom does it. They are the ones whom have to live with
this.

Daniel Carlos de Oliveira

Hei David ,who no have problems? Keep walking, believe, someting every body wrong. Call kitt for help you...............

Beth Van Nostrand

Who cares, David is over the hill.

Sharon

Just because he's good looking, charming and famous doesn't make him an angel. The jerk probably did it. No one would have believed who abused me as a child either. On the other hand his Mrs. surely played her part. Show biz marriages! Phooey!

Been there

Michael, divorce may be a two way street but sometimes all the traffic is going in one direction....

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments