Britney Like You've Never Seen Her

8/5/2006 12:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Check out this clip from YouTube -- It's Britney like you've never seen her! And yes -- that's Kevin playing cameraman.

Britney Spears stoned

Related link
Britney Spears Photo Gallery

Previous 15 Comments | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50

Stevie Nicks Fan

I still can't get over the fact that she broke up a family. I bet she would be upset if K-Fed left her while she was prego for another woman!!!

LJ

All these comments are offmark - it's obvious to see that this woman has her ballcap on too tight. Other than that, she's doing what most of us do - enjoying herself. Is that a crime? If there are softminded people out there so weak willed and needy of a symbol of morality in their lives to fill the void why don't they leave Britney alone and go worship George Bush. But please leave this couple alone already - when's the last time you filled your mate doing anything? At least they're spending time together and seem to be enjoying one another.

Norma

Damn i knew she was stupied but this tops it off. CRAZY HILLBILLY!!!

HOLLY

SHE HAS ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD SHE CAN GET ANY MAN SHE WANTS AND SHE WANTS A MAN WHO DOESNT HAVE ANY TALENT OR LOOKS OR MONEY.HE ALSO DOESNT HAVE ANY THING TO DO WITH HIS KIDS.SHE IS AN IDIOT.WHY GIVE MONEY TO HER DONT BUY ANYTHING SHE EVER DOES AGAIN AND SEE WERE SHE WILL BE IN A YEAR.WHERE IS HER MOTHER TO TELL HER DIFFERENT, UP HER ASS POOR JAMIE LYNN.

Keita

They are both crazy hillbilies who deserve eachother.If you gonna be stupid and let a man use you like he obviously does then that is what you deserve, that is what you wanted for yourself.But i will say that stupid sh*t like this makes me laugh everyday.Normal people do this sh*t everyday but when a celebrity does it it is just hi f***ing larious!!!

Deb

When will celebrities learn to put the video camera's DOWN? DON'T film yourself, stoned, drunk, having sex or kicking babies! DUH! You can't cry about "bad press" when your feeding the habit!

Stephanie

let me just set the record straight..
this video is from the britney's reality show Chaotic.. she was not pregnant or anywhere close to being pregnant with her two kids.
this video is on the Chaotic DVD in the bonus features.. it's not like she didn't think people would see it.. she put it on the dvd which was in stores more than a year ago.. she's not trying to get exposure.. it just took you morons this long to see it...
you all need to relax.. it's not like half of you aren't high right now thinking that time travel might actual be possible too.. IDOITS

SouthenBell20

Tell me how many of you got drunk and made a fool of yourself? Thats exactly what she did. Shes a normal functional human being too just like the rest of us. Shes goofy retarded makes mistakes gets drunk and maybe high. I like her more now than I ever did. Atleast now shes being real shes being the real deal. She is a backwoods hillbilly from la, she does have that country accent just like everybody else from the south including me, she did marry a guy whose made some mistakes and acts like a retard from time to time, but she still loves him just like other girls still love their retard b/f's and hubbys. She did get knocked up..Twice, one right after another..That sh*t happens all the time. She does walk around bare foot, she does get stains on her clothes but she dosen't freak out about shes goes on with her day becuase she don't give a f*** and thats what its all about being comfortable with your self. Theres a million other girls out there that have made the same mistakes and choices she has and there will be a million more after that. Atleast shes real now. Shes always been a backwoods hillbilly now shes just old enough and dosent give a f*** enough to hide it anymore.

quis

I think she was being goofy and playful, just like we all have. It's just the perfect opportunity for media and people with no life to put a maginfying glass on someone elses life. I'm not a Britney fan...I just really cannot stand people bashing someone who's not hurting anyone. She has kids, how would you feel if someone was running their mouth about your mom.

Kristy

She is disgusting. I can't believe I ever listened to her music.

hotgimmick87

I actually feel kinda sorry for her. Honestly. She seems like she needs a friend. I mean, all she really has to hang out with are her kids and that wonderful Kevin.

Angel

She's an idiot. Enough said.

Plug Ugly

Britney is showing all of us how RICH white trash conducts herself!! Her parents must be very proud of her. Someone should tell her to get rid of the gum for interviews......it just makes her look that much dumber~!

Joanna

"My jaw hurts"... she's obviously either on Coke or Ecstacy DUHHHH!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50