Britney's Self Talk

8/16/2006 5:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With the constant media buzz surrounding Britney Spears (the good, the bad, and the down right embarrassing), one wonders what goes on in Brit's mind every time the pop star steps foot outside to face the paparazzi. Now, for the first time, TMZ has the inside scoop on what Britney may be thinking

Sources working at a recording studio where Britney was working Friday told TMZ that as she walked to her car in this video, the singer told herself- out loud- "Please don't trip! Please don't trip! Please don't trip!"

They also told TMZ that on that day they just couldn't get over how sweet and polite she was to everybody around her.

Aw Britney- we love you!

Gina

Are you surprised?

mishimon

I love you too brit

Awesomeness

Aw, that sort of makes me want to give Brit a hug. It makes her sound so sad & sweet.

Then I remember that if I hugged her, I'd get the cooties that K-Fed gave her. And then I feel less sad for her, because she kind of brought this all on herself.

Sick of him

so sad... to have to be paranoid about not falling knowing that if she tripped the story would be all over the news.. really sad.
I feel for u Brit. ( yet cant help wondering if that will be Sean's first words.."don't trip mommy..don't trip mommy" so u dont look like u talk to urself)

Get better shoes for your own sake!!@!!

Joe

"Don't trip" Ok Britney while your at it, don't make anymore albums or movie.

Nick

I LOVE YOU BRITNEY SPEARS!

Stinky

She's a 'ho. A really dumb one at that.

CLEMENTINA

BRITNEY IS SO CUTE........I LOVE HER REGARDLESS!!! I HOPE SHE HAS A HEALTHY BABY AND DECIPHERS WHAT TO DO WITH KEVIN...FOR MORE OF MY OPINIATED THOUGHTS READ MY BLOG AT MYSPACE.COM/LUVEMINEM
ME THE "ONE" AND "ONLY" ~~~***CLEMENTINA***~~~

Tyler

Thank God she wasn't carrying the baby or chewing gum. . .

Rachel

OMG, what a train wreck. I am just shocked that people still care about this skanky, bad, bad mother. Quit saying she's cute and start feeling bad for those kids of hers...they're going to be scarred for life by their retarded mother and their money-grubbing sperm bank.

vegasdreaming702

Please Please Please Britney Spears come back to your fans and please dump that douche bag your with. Ever since you been with that side walk trash Kfed. Your beautiful blond hair is turned to a dark brown mess and your clothes have wen't to i just got out of the gutter look ...........One more thing your singing and videos have been nonexistence for almost 3 years now............Dump that loser before it's to late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stan Sarantis

Hi Britney,

It looks like Kevin likes you. You can work it out.

Best regards to Kevin, the little one, family and friends,

Sincerely,

Stan

Jeff

Great, more gossip. Thats all she (they) need(s).

Tonya

Can i borrow a few thousand?
Tonya

Danielle

Brit,
If you did not have a ton of money you would be considered "trailer trash" where I am from. You look so bad, what happened? Why is it that you stay with that NASTY, and I do mean NASTY man? Were you abused as a child? Please for the sake of your children (and hopefully you won't have anymore with this idiot) leave him and move on. A Black Amex - what the hell were you thinking? Trust? How can you trust someone who was sleeping with you while his live in lover was pregnant? Gross - If he hasn't killed every brain cell you have - GET OUT!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments