Neverland Thriller -- Fire Threatens Jacko's Home

8/25/2006 8:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch was threatened by a wildfire Friday.

The blaze burned 40 acres on the ranch and came within a quarter of a mile of the main house. One hundred firefighters battled the blaze, with an assist from water-dropping choppers.

Jackson has been out of the country for months, setting up house in Bahrain. Jackson gave a number of employees pink slips last March, when he closed the house.

No word on the origin or cause of the fire.

Fourth Grade Mathmatician

I Think MJ (Jackson) is the most interesting individual, that has ever lived. This Gentelman has become the promonate star of your and my life time.

I find him too be an extremly kind and caring individual.

Mr. Jackson; if you are listening, I say rock out with your c**k out.
You are truly a TMZ CELEB. (RESPECT)

cj

if it burns down maybe he can collect some money

psmith

Why Don't people just leave Michael alone, he's not doing anything to anybody right now.

stoopit

^^ BWAH HAH AHAHAHAHAAAAAA...that was funny cj

donna

It's a house of hell, let it burn.

Sara

Is that creepy silhouette thing on the lawn supposed to be a boy?

Whatever

I hope he has no animals near or in the house that may have gotten hurt if it were to catch on fire.

Pearl Jr

Come on now, stop with the hatin. MJ was acquitted. I know that MJ did some hard to understand stuff but he was never a child molestor. MJ has absolutely no interest in having sex with children.

I sat in the courtroom and I know that it wasn't the fancy lawyer, it wasn't the crazy mother of the accuser, it was simply that MJ really has no interest in sex with kids.

Pearl Jr.
www.MichaelJacksonInsider.com
Producer of the DVD, Behind the Scenes at the Michael Jackson Trial

Brenda Siegel

Michael Jackson,

If you can possibly get to reading this, PLEASE COME HOME, BACK TO THE U.S. You have so many fans that miss you and you shouldn't be afraid to live in your own country. You were acquitted, God knows whatever you did, if it was right or wrong, it's your relationship with God that counts (however you see Him). Don't have guilt, just repent if you did do anything wrong. You had good intentions, I'm sure. You are sooooo talented - I wish you would forget everything and just go back to your MUSIC. I miss you. I've loved you forever.

What do you think?

Tom Cruise

Neverland is in no danger of being burned down. It is protected by an impenetrable force-field of love. Sick, sick man-on-boy love.

Lou

This hybrid of a human being has been uncomfortable in his own body for many years. Look at all the plastic surgeries he endured to make himself look more like Dianna Ross, whom he idolized. Then comes the skin bleaching to make himself look white. Yes, he has made some good music, but what he has done in his personal life has made him a laughingstock. People should accept who they are and try to be the best person they can be, but Michael has gone way overboard to change himself into another person entirely. Very sad.

Michael

Dear Brenda,
I'm not coming home until I am allowed to enjoy my relationships with young boys in private. By thr way, I don't have good intentions...I am a sicko. What do you think?

Curious

Burn baby Burn!

Velma

Pearl Jnr, when will you update your video/audio with new stuff? the last one there is from August 7th

chris

I WISH THAT HOUSE BURNED TO THE GROUND WITH THAT SICK F*CK STILL IN IT. STAY IN THE MIDDLE EAST YOU F*CKING PIECE OF SH*T

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments