Haley Joel Mugs for Cop Cam

8/30/2006 3:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Haley Joel Osment's photo op at a cop shop earlier this month proves one thing -- celebs have figured out how to take a good mugshot.

Haley Joel Osment Mugshot

Osment was arrested on August 18, a month after he crashed his 1995 Saturn into a brick pillar in Los Angeles. The "Sixth Sense" star was charged with misdemeanor driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a .08 blood alcohol level or higher, with an enhancement of driving with a .15 or higher. Osment was also charged with misdemeanor possession of marijuana while driving.

Osment's smiley-faced mugshot has shades of the now-famous mug of Mel Gibson, in which the "Braveheart" star has every hair in place and the right hairs out of place. Blame it on Tom Delay, whose recent mugshot makes it look like the Congressman just won a medal of honor.

Will the days of Nick Nolte ever return? We can only hope.
Celebs vs the law photo gallery: Click to launch gallery

alissa

wow his head is huge lol,,, mom must of got it on with herman munster

Doctorsofpopculture

He and Mel Gibson should do a movie together

kathryn

kids will be kids.

Doctorsofpopculture

Haley and Mel Gibson should do an after school special with one another.

coco puff

12 year olds beware, I'm gonna catch your ass!

chris

IS HALEY STILL DATING LANCE?

Jane

Did he apply blush before taking that picture? Oh well, at least he doesn't look like Satan himself a la Mel Gib-Stein! Now THAT'S a freak!

coco puff

Where can one purchase Nick Nolte Halloween masks?

Tyler

Now we all know why this little dude was seeing "Dead People" in the 1st place. He was high and f*ck'd up as hell.

Lisa

Why is a former Oscar nominee driving a Saturn for goodness sake?

Midwest

Its probably his junker car that he drives around when he's drunk so he doesnt mess up his nice car. When I was his age, I had an old beat up car that I drove around when we were up to no good....He's doing what every other troubled teen is doing. Drinking and getting high. Driving under the influence however is very scary. No one should drink and drive. Stay at home and drink and get high. Thats how ya dont get caught! When will kids learn...

ANONYMOUS

what the hell is wrong with him he is hella ugly oh gosh i read a comment on his lips oh gosh it looks like he doesnt even have lips just his teeth and his head is hella big more like huge. eeww his ugly oh ya and he should cut his hair he looks like a ugly girl

Jane Hardwick

Thank goodness Haley was driving a SATURN. I'm on my 3rd, totaled my first, and got out and directed traffic, no harm to me at all. My car looked like Haley's front end does. I hope he gets the help he needs to live a good, long, happier life. Go for it, Haley. Take you medicine and get better - AA, NA - whatever you have to do while you're still young and handsome.
Have a good life - it got handed back to you on a silver Saturn platter.
Ms. Jane

Sue

Hey truent officer, NOT; go back to school and learn to spell TRUANT

amelia

I am laughing my ass of right now. This is great. Love the hair on Nolte. That is what Jessica Simpons will look like if she does not quite bleaching it. LOL

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments