Vintage

Paris and Nicky

9/27/2006 7:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

paris_nicki_wi_240-1Paris and Nicky Hilton went on a vintage clothes shopping spree last week at Sielian's Vintage Apparel in LA's trendy West Melrose shopping district.

The hotel heiresses racked up $6000 worth of the boutique's sexy form-fitting frocks from the 60s, 70s, and 80s.

Paris alone bought 35 dresses from Sielian's immaculate collection of previously owned one-of-a-kind gowns.

The trendy shop owned by Sielian Lie and Tsutomu Carton has been opened for just one month and is already a hot spot for Hollywood's hippest trendsetters. Everyone from Keira Knightley to the Olsen Twins are coming in to check out the store's latest finds.

We're told Paris, who is known to call stores ahead of time and have them pull outfits for her before she arrives, tried on nearly everything she bought. Nicky played stylist and pointed out ensembles that she knew Paris would think are "hot."

A source tells TMZ that the sisters were very polite and not the divas you would think they'd be.

While on their retail rendezvous, Paris received at least a half dozen calls, while Nicky continuously emailed friends on her blackberry.

Nicky liked one of her purchases so much that she wore the white dress shown here to a Teen Vogue party the next day and Paris swore she would be back for more after returning from her trip to Germany.

God knows 35 dresses is barely enough to get a celebutante through the week!

Sielian's Vintage Apparel is located in West Hollywood at 9013 Melrose Avenue.

Jim Brieske

Paris Hilton is not only very beautiful but also extremely intelligent. Smart enough to make millions off of having fun. Anyone who writes negative words about her is just jealous or a journalist of some sort.
The jealous people need to have more fun and the journalists are just making Paris more wealthy. Any type of harmless press is better than no press at all.
Sincerely,
Jim B.
Telluride
p.s. I would give my right arm to "hook up" with her. Relying on the high possibility that Paris would wave the conditions of our agreement after we hooked up. I have confidence in myself.

SJ

nicky is the hottest of the two. helluva lot more to offer than sis, paris

Rick

Why is every picture of (as someone called her on this site and it fits) Crabbytwat Paris always the same with her sticking that flat ass out and those pea pod tits out. Man she looks like she has a stick up her twat and shes in pain, the stupid whore

pedestrain818

I think Nicole Richie looks better in the 60's & 70's look than Paris. Sorry....I love Nicole as audrey hepburn in dad's new video.

pedestrain818

Nicole is the new fashion icon of RETRO!

coco puff

800 Pound Gorilla

Dear Paris,

I bought your paper doll book on EBAY. Do you think I am too old to be playing with paper dolls? I can't get enough Paris Hilton collector items.
Love,
James L. Crum

Rick

4. Oh my god, Paris is so beautiful. It's nice to her out spending a few dollars and supporting the economy. She has done so much for this world, I only wish more people would see that. Love you Paris, Simon.

Posted at 6:41PM on Sep 27th 2006 by Simon

Now heres a person that has no taste...Paris Beautiful...just look at those crusty toes that dick for a nose, those pigeon toes, used up twat...sound like some ho that gave too many blow jobs.

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NICKI,YOU DO LOOK BETTER THAN YOUR SLUTY SISTER,BUT, IF YOU DRESS LIKE HER YOU WOULD BE CALL A SLUT ALSO, SO "YOUR A SLUT"BUT,YOUR NOT A HOE,I DONT THINK,YET

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok you are a slut,you convinced me

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok,your not a drunken slut, you just a regular slut,without the drunken

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes I still hate the dixie chicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anon

Siamese TWINS?

Mary

See...I knew TMZ.com couldn't go a month without posting a story about this no-talent whore. They can't even go a few hours without posting a story about Parisite. TMZ must be making a TON of money from AOL Time Warner and Warner Brothers Records.

My god...the girl can't even screw...she's boring...TMZ, please stop torturing us!

Kelly

I LOVE PARIS! She is not a slut! She has her own unique style. She always wear feminine dresses unlike nicole,lindsay, and mischa that need stylist to help them to dress! PARIS IS HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments