This Hogan

Doesn't Know Best

10/11/2006 1:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brooke HoganHey Brooke, 1987 called, they want their clothes back.

Brooke Hogan showed up to a kick-off party for Miami Beach Fashion Week looking less like a fashionista and more like she was going to a Tiffany concert at the local mall.

The new Miami resident looked like a tourist in her blue mini, matching velour handbag and Nike shoes as she posed for photogs outside of the Funkshion party.

Fashion tip Brooke -- just because you live in Miami Beach doesn't mean you have to always dress for playing in the sand.

fonda

I think Brooke has some talent. I think she has a lovely voice, but I also know she wouldn't be where she is today if Hulk Hogan wasn't her father. There're too many pretty girls out there who can sing.

However, I'm not going to call her ugly and fat like some of you morons just to make myself feel better. She's got the connections to get into the business and that's that. There's no use getting angry over it. Life isn't fair!

"Also, if you think Brooke Hogan is FAT then you're retarded! I think these waify looking bitches like Nicole Richie are absolutely disgusting. Excuse Brooke for being HEALTHY!!!)

Goddess

She doesn't look THAT bad, in my opinion. The bag needs to go though!

CoCo

THIS GIRL IS FUGLY!!!! WHOEVER TOLD HER SHE WAS PRETTY LIED!!! HER BODY MIGHT BE THE ONLY THING THAT IS NICE BUT HER FACE HAS GOT TO GO, IT'S LIKE LOOKING AT THE FEMALE VERSION OF HULK HOGAN AND THAT IS EXTREMELY GROSS. I HATED HER MUSIC VIDEO SHE JUST DOESN'T HAVE IT. SHE'S A WHITE GIRL TRYING TO DO A HIP-HOP VIDEO WITH PAUL WALL. TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT PICTURE?
THAT IS BEYOND LAME...

Ok

Maybe she's all ready for trick or treating? I think she should bea wrestler like her dad.

NY

I think she has her Halloween sh*t on early.

duh...totally !

She's a TEENAGER people!

she looks better in that pic than on the show or her video when she has 5 lbs of make-up on !

a little critical today !???

no pervs allowed

YurMomma thinks that this young wanna-be needs to go back to Florida and the WWE theme park she was adopted from. Hogan's glory days are over, Hulkmania has been dead for almost two decades,,,, take a hint from YurMomma, 15 minutes have come and gone. Time to pack up the coat tails and go home. Please stop trying to parlay a MTV reality series and your daddy's name into pop culture success.

Jennifer Scott

I think she looks cute, she's just a kid & it's nice to see her without all the makeup & crap on. I see nothing wrong with her outfit or lack of makeup etc. Most of the kids I see (mine included) should go without all of the makeup, it's better for their skin. Just an opinion from a mom. :)

Louie

I think Brooke Hogan is a joke. The only reason she even is famous is because her daddy USED to be able to beat the sh*t out of people. I think Brooke needs to stop thinking she has talent and go back to college. Since she can't rely on her looks at all maybe she can attempt to be smart. She needs a hard reality check!

CoCo

WHERE IS OTTO THE SHORT BUS DRIVER WHEN YOU NEED HIM?
OTTO MAKE A STOP @ HOGAN'S HOUSE AND PICK THIS LIL' BIOTCH UP! SHE IS SHOWING SYMPTOMS OF A PARISITE CLONE!

sheniq

aside from this picture....and the recent collaboration.....i think she's cute:)

beth c

I've watched some of the reality show and find Hulk Hogan entirely too wrapped up in his daughter's body...he seems a tad inappropriate. When Brooke went walkies recently they called the police before the called the CAMERA CREW that was with her at all times....and both kids veered out of the strict family line in a scene that was so scripted it wasn't funny. He monitors her clothes constantly so I was stunned to see the skimpy cover shot...he allows this but has her go to a fashion show in that outfit???? Too contrived....

Charisma Rules

Outfit IS horrible, but Brooke Hogan has already shown she can sing and has a terrific video that hit #1. She sure is a better singer and role model than that disgusting slut Paris Hilton.

Yes, her father's show on VH1 paved the way for her music career, but unlike Paris Hilton, Brooke actually has some talent to go with the reality-show ticket to a fast-track music career. I like her a lot and look forward to more from her.

Coco - Do you hate everyone??

Gina

COCO seems to be a ghetto type "herself/himself". I doubt you would make it anywhere, hon. If you have a comment perhaps you could learn some proper english. *smile*

Rachel

Please people like none of us have ever had a lazy day when we just want to be comfortable! Get over it, we've all done it!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments