Paris' Auto Mix Up: "Sh&*! This is My Bentley Key!"

10/17/2006 2:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Seems Paris Hilton is having trouble keeping track of her fleet of high-end cars these days. In fact, there are so many ultra-expensive rides in her collection that even Paris herself admits it's a tad bit much.

This past weekend Paris was leaving her home with her usual entourage, including publicist Elliot Mintz, when she noticed the dome light on her Mercedes SLR was on. Being the concerned car owner that she is, Paris screamed for someone to bring out her the key to her SLR. After losing her patience, and realizing that if you want the job done right you have to do it yourself, Ms. Hilton went to grab the keys herself. Unfortunately the keys she returned with were for her Bentley. Darn European car makers and their similarly designed keys. Lucky for Paris and the SLR, the dome light goes out on its own and the group piles into designated driver Elliott Mintz's car.

Another crisis averted for the Hilton heiress.

the wise old owl

ARE YOU KIDDING ME ? Paris mixes up her car keys and this is NEWS. This is an example of how desperate TMZ gets for a story. Either that or Paris has someone over there in her back pocket to just keep her constantly on this website. What does she do? Pay you guys over there to constantly post nothing of any consequence about her.
My God. At least if you are going to wrtie about this slut, wait until she does something worthy for society. ( Like perhaps visiting an orphanage or something )
Her biggest crisis is losing a key then she is in for some real drama soon Geez...........Let's get a life here.

maya

LOL, I Love it ! What a life.
It is so soothing and relaxing to go on Paris Hilton fan sites and see the many pictures of her and her sister out and about, usually shopping.
Both girls have such good taste,the way they match outfits.
God is in His Heaven and all is right with the world as long as Paris goes shopping.

tattoo

NO BODY CARES ANY MORE ABOUT THE RICH BITCHES PROBLEMS. WRITE ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE.

RebeccaBBBBBBB

whoops sorry dudes im totally STONED Paris hilton sucks C**K!

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats easy Paris,just look at the tag,it should say "SKANK",dam hoe cant even find her car,she couldnt find her car if the parking lot only had Riding Lawn mowers,DUMB BITCH

no pervs allowed

Looks like Paris forgot where she placed her protective helmet also and fell on her vacuum-sealed air head again. She is so blonde that she does not know which keys go to which car-- time to get back to class. How about you let me do my job, allow me into the gate, so I can drive the short yellow bus up to the front door of the palace to pick up this little lost clone. She has been missing to many daze at Dumb Blonde Middle School, because of all her parties with her new BFF clones. Time to get her back on a regular routine, so she isn't forced to pile into an inferior motor vehicle with the help. They must have been forced to drop her off a couple blocks away from DBMS in order to keep her cool clone status up, because no self-disrespecting clone like her would be seen getting out of the hired help's car-- especially living in La La Land.

Tyler

This chic is not bright at all huh? I wish I had her problems. . . well no, check that cause I don't want nothing to do with no std's and all the hate, so I will take my life just the way it is. Well, maybe all the money would be nice.

blah blah blah

Big freaking BOO HOO FOR PARISITE HILTON
so she had a damn anxiety attack over the confusion of car keys
Wouldn't it be nice if that was all we had to get upset or worked up over?
And to think how many people come out from behind that gate to aid her brainless dumb ass.
GEEEEEEZ
How I would give anything to see how she would make it in the real world like most of us do

TEAM PARIS

However, let me remind you that -- I'm a huge fan of Paris Hilton and I love her.

TEAM PARIS

However, let me remind you that I'm a huge fan of Paris and I love her.

Just to let me know that you are still welcomed to join my Assf*** club. But don't forget to bring your protective helmet.

Nana

WHO CARES???? This is supposed to be news, huh???

Ms Kris

Her whole life is a MIX UP

Did we remember to EAT before we drove away after drinking in bars or clubs?

maya

The people who call Paris Hilton names are the REAL parasites.
Some of the posters sound like adolscents who haven't come to grips yet with their own sexuality. Grow up, kids, Adults have real sex.

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE