The Royal Highnesses

Of 'The View'

10/31/2006 3:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

For one day, at least, the ladies of "The View" dressed up like queens, rather than acting like them.

The denizens of TV's favorite coffeeklatsch, joined by former morning-show diva Kathie Lee Gifford, took royal aspiration to a completely different level on their Halloween show and dressed as famous female monarchs, complete Rosie as Queen Victoria, Joy as Queen Elizabeth II and especially convincing physical (and dramatic) impressions. Elisabeth played Marie Antoinette, and Kathie Lee was, well, Catherine the Great.

But when it came to dearly (or otherwise) departed souls, Joy said she had an idea of what happened to Star Jones, when Kathie Lee mischievously asked after her. "We don't know where Star is," quipped Joy. "She got so thin she disappeared."

Ms. Scarlet

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Wicked

rosie is a lesbo PIG...her stank snuck through my tv screen. big mouth ugly a**hole...keep your gay ass views to yourself...freak

Kelly

HA!!!! Joy, love your Star comment!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!!

rainlillie

Rosie is great! She really makes the show worth watching.

moretocome

I love Rosie. Never liked the show until she came on. The good thing for you Rosie haters is your TV's have a remote control that allows you to change the channel. We'll watch for you. We like Rosie and we like the show, she'll be on it until she wants to leave on her own. Rating talk.

Wicked

homo

drcocks

PARIS GURL--Are you f***ing high all the time?

the wife

Paris Gurl writes about as good as my kid... I thought Joy's comment was very funny. I do think Star's personality slowly disappeared along with each pound she lost...

moretocome

nellie your vocabulary is well very low class. I think you may have forgot one or two of those bad words, or are you still looking them up on line? Posting as you find them? LOL

Rosie's OK I don't watch the View but I've seen her on many other shows. She was great on Nip/Tuck.

tewthie

I loved Kathie Lee and I really miss her from her "Reeg" days. Why wasn't she considered? Hope they have her back :)

Wicked

Sarcasm,

Love your sarcasm. Googled 'sarcasm' came up with Mo Fo ....LOL

Char

Look, Star is gone there is no need for them to be catty. Joy who knows you may be next. You and your crew are turning into real bitches and I can't believe Katie Lee got involved in this.

judy

It was such a boring show I quite watching it about 3/4 of the way through when I finally decided it wouldn't get any better. Rosie is just ruined the show.

oat

Don't watch this show anymore. Used to be fun and informative.
Tired of rosie telling everyone they are wrong and she is right

sue

joy and rosie make the show.....they crack me up! Don't watch that much , but when i do joy and rosie keep me entertained. I guess it doesn't take much to entertain some folks...LOL

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments