Take Dr. Laura Everywhere

11/1/2006 6:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. LauraAfter a long day of dealing with the trials and tribulations of life, it's nice to sit down, have a cup of tea and vent to your Dr. Laura action figure. Or, perhaps, have her unload a little tough-love on you.

Self-loathing women everywhere are rejoicing now that they can finally take the wisdom and likeness of radio personality Dr. Laura with them where ever they go. The 11"-tall action figure utters 23 phrases including her famous "Now, go do the right thing." Dr. Laura was actually involved with the creation of the doll to try make it as true to life as possible.

For $29.95 you can take Dr. Laura with you wherever you go or have her solve your other dolls' problems. If anyone is going to help Barbie deal with her self-destructive relationship with Ken, it's Dr. Laura. Just keep her away from that Lance Bass action figure you just added to your collection.

Wicked

OMG...thirty dollars....are you kidding me. This psycho should be taken out into the desert and shot...crazy dumb ass broad.

Justin

That bitch needs to burn in HELL

Black Sheep

I wouldn't pay $2.95 for this piece of sh*t. And I don't mean the doll.

Rene

Now I think I've seen everything! A Dr. Laura doll??? She is such a mean, hateful person, I can't believe that anyone would actually want her in a doll form. Maybe like a little voodoo doll to stick pins into...

Maybe all the right-wing conservatives out there will give these away as Christmas presents to the little children that they are trying to brainwash.

Get a grip

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit... I am actually going to pair her up with my barbie and have them live out the lesbian life that Laura has always secretly wanted to live. She just needs a little gaiety in her life...Lick it Laura!!!
Maybe she will also get involed in exhibitionism again like she did when her hoo-haa was smeared all over the internet with those pics she took. Woops, threw up a little bit more... What a sorry excuse for a human being...miscreant.

gsm

Dont think it will do as well as the R Lee gunny sgt doll
but nice try
and I am a fan of the show

Diego

And best of all, if you throw it in a fire it won't burn because it, like the original, is possessed by the anti-christ.

NY

I might buy one for target practice........

Livewire

The ugly bag o bones ain't even a real doctor, the miserable beast! Have ya caught her nudie pics online? The ones taken by the married man she was havin' an affair with? Also, don't forget that "Dr" laura was estranged from her own mama, so much that when Mama Laura kicked the bucket, she rotted in her condo for weeks!

For all the SHEEPLE broads that worship her, TMZ is right! Your'e self loathing, that's fer sure!

Mad Balls

YEAH YEAH THEN GET THE VANNA WHITE DOLL AND
WITH THE PAMELA LEE DOLLL AND THOSE FULL HOUSE TWINS ..
DON'T FORGET MARY TYLER MOORE DOLL .....NOOOOOOO
YEAH YEAH
AND THEN THEY START ......EATING ...AND .......EeeEEeeeAAAAAAAAaaatTIINNGG AND eeeeating AND eating ......YyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyYYYYYYYYUUUUUMMMMM

AND THEN THEY RUN TO THE BATHROOM AND JUST A TICKLE

AND
BbbbarrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFfffffffff
VOMIT

OH YEAH BABY

Donna

Does the doll come with instructions on how to be an unapologetic hypocrite?

Marriage is "sacred" (only between men and women) yet she's been married more than once and she's had affairs with married men (and sees nothing wrong with that).

She has nerve giving any kind of advice to people when she's a textbook case of dysfunctional.

Terry C - NJ

She is SO yesterday's news.

I wish she and Limbaugh would get lost someplace in Iraq and never return.

Clash City Rocker

Top 3 Things it should say:

3. "All fags should die, except for my son of course, who while he hasn't come out yet, everyone knows is gay"
2. "I'm sorry he comes home from banging his girlfriend and beats you like a rented mule, but if you divorce him, you're going to hell"
1. "Your uncle raped you, and you're thinking of aborting the baby, how dare you, you are going to hell"

Rachel

is this broad still around? her show isn't even on at all in my city anymore. i didn't know anyone still had an interest. (She is a doctor though, she has a PhD)

terry

someone ought to kill her....

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments