Britney Ices K-Fed

11/7/2006 11:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Newly single and icy cool, Britney Spears took to the world famous ice skating rink at Rockefeller Center in New York tonight, in a post-filing-of-papers celebratory skate. With K-Fed in the deep freeze, she has reason to celebrate.

Brit's manager Larry Rudolph helped the blonde pop tart stay upright, while hordes of amazed tourists took pictures and watched the teen idol skate. Once Britney got her balance, she was twirling and putting on quite a show -- just two hours after news of her split was scooped by TMZ.

Just before skating, she did some damage at a local Gap store to pick up an outfit for the rink. She looked fine in her slick black pants, plunging neckline and white hat (the good guys always wear a white hat).

She had been seen earlier leaving her hotel, and dining at Italian bistro Baldoria, protected by dark glasses and a large bodyguard.

You go Brit!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jesa

If I were Britney, I'd be celebrating too.
Kevin is a loser and I bet she's happy she got rid of him.

Plus, Britney looks really pretty.

Alix

Rejoice! This is the first day of your life.

Cool chick

Her timing is perfect and I hope she screws him up the ass just like he probably did her. I ain't a fan, but I hope she picks herself up and stops looking and acting so trashy.

JustSomebodyWhoWantsToJoinYou

Okay.. it's time for a cooling down, Brit...
I know it has been really really hot in your family lately...

Just enjoy it.
You deserve it!

TEAM PARIS

Get Paid 3$ by Check To Complete A Single Survey

in the know

Skate away Britney!!!! Please don't get weak and go back to him, please! By the way the only good thing that comes from a divorce is instant weight loss. Britney, you won't even have to watch your weight anymore!! You will lose 30 lbs in 30 days without even trying. And you can still eat chicken! Good luck, and I guarantee you by the time the divorce is final you will be 20 lbs lighter with no effort at all.

Meg

THANK GOD - I'm not a huge Britney Spears fan, but this guy was a "scrub". Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Javier

Christina Aguilera playing over the loud speakers-- NICE!

India

Yaaaaaay! Go Britney! It's so great to see her having fun! Christina A. is probably busted a nipple right about now...and I don't mean laughing. What is means is that Ms. Ex-Federline will resume back to making that good ole innovative music, and kicking Christina(boring) Aguilera's Madonna wannabe arse.

HaydenPanettiere is a loser

Ah, she'll pick up her own new (Cher's) "Bagel Boy". Blah.

Get Rid of Hollywoods Crack Whores NOW

Horray for Brit. Dont get torn up over that P.O.S hubby, soon to be ex hubby.
She isjust trying to have a little fun since she has been babysitting K-loser

Sammy Davis, Jr.

How will she be able to take care of her kids now that the man of the house is gone?

SAVYY

HEY, I'M FROM FRESNO AND I HAVE TO SAY THAT SHE IS SOOO SMART TO GET RID OF THAT LOSER SKIRT HANGER! GO BE A GOOD MOMMY BRIT AND REMEMBER THAT WE ALL FALL FOR ONE TRASHY ASS LOSER IN OUR LIFE...JUST DON'T TAKE HIM BACK. EVEN FRESNO IS EMBARASSED OF HIM... THE ONLY THING HE CAN RAP IS GIFTS (HOPEFULLY)!!!!!!!!!

taylorkitsch ishisname

Way to take out the trash AFTER it's sat there, rotted and gathered flies, Britney.

Geesh, even a Sim (The Sims) could figure it's time to dispose of waste in a timely manner.

Lance K.

I would think she would want to do something with the boo boos

Kevin was a Piece of Crap but Britney pursued him.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments