Ex-Stylist

Gives the Skinny on

Richie Split

11/27/2006 8:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Stylist to the stars Rachel Zoe has come out swinging against reports that she was fired by Nicole Richie.

Rachel Zoe and Nicole Richie
Rachel issued the following statement to TMZ: "There has been a lot of speculation as to the cause of my parting with client Nicole Richie. The tabloid reports have no merit. After trying to be a good friend to Nicole, we made a mutual decision to sever our working relationship. Changes are inevitable in any business relationship. I am very fortunate to have such a wonderful life, I have been married for 10 years and have been a stylist for more than 15 years and am lucky to work with such a diverse group of women of all shapes and sizes that inspire me everyday. I have nothing but love for Nicole and wish her only health and happiness."

Sources tell TMZ that Rachel, who had worked with Nicole for more than three years, had become increasingly unhappy with bad choices Nicole was making in her life, and simply wanted to be finished with the whole thing.

When asked to elaborate further about "being a good friend to Nicole," Rachel's rep refused comment.

A rep for Nicole could not be immediately reached.

girly

Rachel Zoe needs to follow Nicole's lead and get help too! She looks as scary skinny as all those pin thin stars she dresses!

We, are not amused.

Translation:
Got tired of holding Nicole's hair back while she purged!

Seriously

That's not even a current picture of Nicole. She's way thinner now.
At the rate she's going Nicole will be meeting Karen Carpenter soon.
I'm surprised she can stand or walk without passing out.
Maybe her stylist tried to force feed her and that's why she got canned.

girly

The stylist trying to force feed Nicole? Please she needs to force feed herself she looks just as bad!

lisainla

Rachel Z. doesn't look healthy at all, she has that "drug' harsh look. I hope Nicolle is staying away from all that...

xprexu.com

Magical Mike

It is well known in Hollywood that Rachel "The aged corpse" Zoe gives her clients drugs like herion and encourages them to starve to be thin.

This "stylist" is a very very negative influence because she is a drug fiend and anorexic.

Nicole Ritchie did the right thing by getting away from her. Nicole is probably trying to get off the drugs and being around Pusher/ Addict Zoe didn't help.

Magical Mike

It is well known in Hollywood that Nicole ritche is a dope fiend. Big on the herion and Rachel Zoe is her supplier. Thanks TMZ for bringing this matter to light. The sooner Nicole gets help the better.

north woods

NICOLE looks like a UNISEX MANNIQUIN! No T**S or A**

Theo

look at them, I wonder if they were sharing needles...

Luna

It's been known for a while that Rachel Z. promotes the anorexic look. Here are some before and after pics of what this "stylist" does to her clients:

Nicole is very smart to get away from her.

the wise old owl

WOW ! They look so healthy, voluptous and curvatous.............NOT !!!! The best thing Nicole did was get rid of that toothpick influencing ANEREXIC who passed herself off as a role model and " stylist " . I give her credit for that. I have no idea what being happily married for 10 years has to do with " BODY IMAGE " But that kind of reasoning happens when you Starve you brain of nutriments.

ANY MAN THAT LOOKS AT THOSE TWO AND FINDS THEM attactive should have sex with the SKELETONS they are keeping in their closets..........ha ha LOL.

At least it appears that Nicole recognizses her illness and is trying to " distance " herself from bad ifnluences. Thats a hell of a good start. ( Now if she can only ditch Paris ......then we are talking about FULL RECOVERY .

brian scott miller

I love you !! Can you come to my house and give my Dad a makeover?!

brian scott miller

Wow, an angry drunk can say anything here, I am sorry If I upset Lional, he's so busy with the Trains 'an all....

Can you return adopted bratz?

My two cents

Brian Miller:

You are one to talk! You give "education" a bad name. Learn to spell you moron! You are such a, "loser" that you cannot even spell it correctly (and spelled it incorrectly, twice). Cannot blame a typo on this one, you IDIOT!!

Hater

Well, I think Nicole has a very angelic face and the way she wears her hair is hot.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments