K-Fed's Shout Out to Brit's New Man

12/13/2006 3:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Considering music producer JR Rotem spent Sunday making out with Britney Spears, wannabe rapper Kevin Federline probably regrets the shout out he gave Rotem at the beginning of his single "Lose Control."

Federline, who according to US Weekly, no longer includes Rotem as a friend on MySpace starts the song rapping, "Yeah! Got you on this dude, ha ha! Federation Records, JR, We did it again. Whoo!"

free4all

K-fed really sucks!!!

Lady G

Who cares? They're all as socially retarded as the next....Britney....J.R.....Kevin....watching them is like going to the circus for free...assuming the clowns are all on coke, too.

Whatever

Is k-fag really news worthy?

blah blah blah

yo what up homeboy? you sucked her off like a leech and made it obvious you had better things in store for yourself
then someone else wants a taste and you don't like it?
rap yur crap else where homey wanna be
your worthless it the money makeing industry white trying to be black

amy

Wow!! First this guy helps Kevin with crappy music then makes out with his ex wife. OUCH!! Hey keving, I feel bad for you man.

beware of big dark HERPE caves

Why is that gray column on the left with all the stars names covering up all the tmz stories? i can hardly ever read anything. is there a way to move it? makes me not want to read this site.

amy

#6. Do you actually talk like that??

Curiosity Killed the KAT ;-)

TMZ thinks KFED is news worthy, so I guess they will make his ten minutes of fan last a whole lot longer...

Kevin is mad because he probably considered Britney's new lap dog his friend, his anger is kinda of understandable. He is getting his just rewards for leaving his pregnant girlfriend....

KFED'S STILL CASHING THOSE CHECKS...LOL

Lisa

#3 You sound like a teenage white girl, trying to be black, a**hole. Why do you whites always try to "act/talk" black? You call blacks the n-word, then turn around and start walking, talking, dressing like a black person.

You "people" make me sick. Kevin only did what that white trash bag Britney allowed him to do. He didn't put a gun to her head and robbed her, that dumb ass married him, so go ahead with that............................

Mad Balls

This would make a hell of a jerry spinger show . Get K-fed and Scrotem on there with Brit and let the sh*t . fly , They could even have on of those Food fight deals . I'd love to see little K-fed go up against that bigass Scrotem . White Trash fur will fly all over that stage . Dickheads .

K-fed sux

Losing friends on Myspace? LMFAO. This dude needs to go back to his parent's basement and jerk off with a playstation or something.

Andriana

Actually... what I don't understand is that on the CD-version of "Lose Control" Kevin Federline has edited out where he says "Federation Records" - I think he renamed it to Federline Records. He also says something that sounds like "JR!! You dog-lipped bastard" - I don't know if that's what he exactly says, but it sounds like that.

Since I'm probably one of the only people in the world who has actually listened to the CD for pleasure and owns it (yes, yes you can make fun of me), I don't know if anyone else has heard this??

blah blah blah

ANAONYMOS++++++
until see see what color this flesh is you can rant on with your racial remarks. I do know this:::::::I don't have to pretend I am anything to you he she or anyone else. no matter what color I am MMMMMMAAAAAHHHH

leppi

Don't worry K-Fed, she'll get fat again!

Lisa

#16 Can't handle the truth, huh? You are pathetic.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments