Former Miss Nevada a Dairy Queen

12/27/2006 8:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Look what we found! Katie Rees, former Miss Nevada, was up to her old tricks ... this time at Tia's Mexican Restaurant in Tampa, Florida.

The revealing picture was taken in June, 2004 and has been posted on a website since June 30, 2004. You'll recall, of course, other revealing photos of Katie were taken at Fletcher's Backstreet Grill in Tampa that same year.

Last week, Katie's lawyer said the photos taken at Fletcher's "was an isolated incident." Maybe not so isolated.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

coco puff

Wow! This chicks got some tongue. Is she related to Gene Simmons? What's with her and other chicks tits? Maybe she's doing shots of tequila and that's where she licks the salt off. Anyway, who cares, she's Miss Nevada and a appropriate role model for that state as far as I'm concerned.

kellie

R's blog sums it up perfectly:

beauty pageants
where women were paraded around
judged valuable or not
by old white men

it is always old white men

they added a talent portion
and gave away college degrees
they evolved - beauty pageants
and eventually - nearly faded away
for good

remember the seventies

a young girl in nyc
meets a pimp
he cons her into a life of illusion
she works for him

no fun - no f*cking - no future
she is owned
when she sneaks out -
to party the night away
he freaks

he roughs her up a bit
shames her in front of the others
teaches her to behave
for his own benefit

and just when we lost all hope
cagney and lacey showed up
they cuff the pimp
they free the girl

chena

Looks like former Miss Nevada's role models are Rosie, Ellen, Queen Latifah, Missy Elliott, Madonna and Britney.

Next time check in for only $65 bucks a night for privacy.

Your welcomed at Motel 6

coco puff

This chick is hot. She's just having fun in the bar after having a few. People need to lighten up some. The same goes for Tara, she's just partying like any other young girl would do in New York City. Where were this girls when I was 20, DAMN!!!

mike

dang!!!, sorry i missed that party! WHAT A TOUNGE!!

LICK LICK

Allred Tree

Another idiotic poem by "Ro." Another example of her flaming ignorance - college degrees were not given away. SCHOLARSHIPS were.

isitin

Was she not just 17 when these photos were taken, what a slut. If this was my daughter I would write her out of my life.

Lenn K

#1 and 6 aren't you two going alittle over the top. Don't expect your daughters to come to you for a heart to heart anytime soon.

elizabeth

What she did is wrong. But its not nice to call people sluts. No one is perfect

NinjaDude

She was NOT 17 when the nude photos were taken...

ID HIT IT!!

ZMT

WITH HER ENERGY ALWAYS FOCUSED BELOW THE BELLY BUTTON, I CAN'T IMAGINE SHE HAS MUCH GOING ON WITH HER 3 BRAIN CELLS !

SHE REALLY DOES REPRESENT THE LIFESTYLE OF YOUNG EURO-AMERICANS. NO STRONG MORAL STANDARDS,ANYTHING GOES.

My two cents

I think this chick just flat out has lesbian tendancies........

gottaknow

Anyone know the site for the rest of these new (the Tia's restaurant) pics? I'm becoming a big Katie Rees fan!

Roxi

Twice now pictures have been released of her partying like this?
hell, i wanna party with her!
She seems like me and my friends when we get drunk.
Everybody lay off her.
Shi is just having some fun.

Kathy

She is no different than Miss USA. They where doing the same thing. So way is every one hating on this young woman and not on the other girl? Because she didn't get the chance to have a behind closed door with the Pig Trump. This didn't happen in the last couple of mths. like Miss USA. it was 2 years ago. Don't get me wrong I don't agree with either girls behavior.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments