Tara Reid: 10?

12/27/2006 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water ... a bikini-clad Tara Reid continued terrorizing beachgoers in St. Bart's on Tuesday.

The former actress' seaside romp is reminiscent of a cornrowed Bo Derek in the 1979 film "10," although in Tara's case, it's more like "5."

While there is a surf advisory, as of press time, no evacuations have been necessary.

chena

IS THAT A C-SECTION SCAR ON THE 1ST PHOTO?? NASTY !!!

anthonysdreamgirl**

I thought she had her botched surgery fixed?

dumb media whore

why you guys always picking on tara reid, the girl obviously has a lot of problems. come on "terrorizing beachgoers," is that really necessary? damn you guys are ruthless

Rickdiculous

There are some great classy one piece swimmings suits out there. I would invest in some if I were her. Her press would be good if she covered up her middle skin.

kendra

f***in gross!

Jane

Why does she need to cover up her middle to satisfy any of you? How immature are you to think that celebs have to have perfect bodies all the time. I'd love to see what you all look like. Probably not half as good as Tara, even with her botched surgery. Get real, celebs are not put on this earth to please any of you. I'm glad to see that she isn't afraid to show the world she's not perfect. God forbid a celeb shows their real side and not some phony airbrushed unnatural picture. Maybe some of you should have people following you ALL DAY LONG taking pics, while the rest of the world yells at you for not looking "perfect."

Tmz is lame

She looks a lot better than many women her age.

I thought TMZ was a place to get updated celebrity news. I see I was wrong, it's a place for people with sour grapes to tear other people apart for no reason.

Hey Harvey! Karma's a real bitch and you are in for a serious dose of it.

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tara is a train wreck waiting to happen,or has allready happened,u choose

Leave her alone

You know it's a slow day in Hollywood when TMZ has to resort to Tara-bashing. Just leave her alone already. Ditto Get over it - karma's a bitch!

anthonysdreamgirl**

Hey, Get Over It - Maybe we should start snapping pictures of these "photographers" and writers who tear these celebrities apart daily. I'm sure we, and the TMZ public, would have a field day commenting on these no-class slobs! ;-)

Suzanne Moore

Tara is such an ICON

Beau Chavez

seriously why the Tara hating? who at TMZ did she upset? is it because "HYDE" won't let her in?, I understand sites like this are high school in nature but jeez!

Maxum

I name this peice: WHAT TARA NEEDS: I still remember the time I adored Tara. Oh, the days of American Pie when Tara was as fresh as a blossoming rose. What a dream girl you were but just like K-FED, you took your fame and rode it all the way to hell. Recently you tried to recover what is left of your shattered image by going public with horror stories of your botched plastic surgeries. Truth be told, your plastic surgeries were horrific BUT your malfigured, nightmarish body was NOT the reason for your fall from grace (aka money train). You, like other celebrities are a classless little girl who was not ready for fame and glory. It seems like today everybody attends the class school of Paris Hilton and it shows. And now for the secret - What you, britney spears and Lindsy Lohan really need (besides turning your back on Paris Hilton and NEVER EVER associating with her again. NEVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER.... Gabish?): You need an adult in your life! Someone to call the shots for your drunken uninteligent yet extremely lucky ass. By Adult I mean either a man with half a brain or a professional manager who has literally absolut control over you and your conduct. Otherwise, the battle is lost. There is no chance of recovery from the pit of dispair you sank your image and your life into..... it is just a question of time until the public will turn its attention from you and the likes of TMZ.com stop joking about you and your pittiful life. Dont take what I say the wrong way: THERE IS A WAY OUT OF YOUR SUCKY LIFE....but you apperantly has no clue how to do it by yourself...... TRASH ON.......

mANDY

OH TMZ DON'T YOU EVER GET TIRED OF PICKING ON TARA REID?

amy

tO gET OVER IT. nO SH*T. tHE cELBRITY NEWS ON HERE ID WASTED ON cRAP lKE THIS. yET YOU ARE sTILL rEADING And so am I!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments