Lohan Healed! It's a Miracle!

1/5/2007 9:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Less than a day after surgeons removed her appendix, Lindsay Lohan was already yelling and running around on her way out of the hospital. She's one heckuva healer.

TMZ has obtained exclusive video of Lohan exiting Century Park Hospital in Los Angeles, clutching a get-well bouquet. Shocked by the waiting paparazzi, Lohan screamed for a man name "Michael," and darted back inside the building. Moments later, a mystery man pulled up in Lohan's black Mercedes, and whisked away the surgically repaired star.

Careful Lindsay... you don't want to pop a stitch!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

anon

Give me a break, if she just had surgery she would not be getting around that easily.

Diego

Two words.... O D

AreYouKiddingMe?

This chick is a big f*** up. Perez Hilton just reported that she was party hard for the past couple of days drinking Vodka. Guess now that we see that she didn't just have surgery it adds credibility to the story.

chena

TO BADD YOUR PERFECTLY BRONZED TAN HAD TO BE POPPED OPEN

WITH A SCAPEL. ((( YIKES ! )))

GET WELL SOON>>>

PatinNJ

No way! Nobody is allowed to walk out of a hospital, even after more than a day of recovery.

Obviously, this was a cover story, but for what..........

d-man

FREAKING LIAR SHE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FREAKING TALENTLESS CUM BUCKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO AWAY BITCH

Jacko

Wow. I feel foolish. I really believed that she had an emergency appendectomy; but noone gets on their feet and hustling around after one day post general surgery...

Me

OH THANK YA, THANK YA, JESUS...IT'S A MIRACLE!!!!!!!!!!

She's pathetic.

Fed Up

Wow, I wish I had recovered that quickly when I had my appendectomy! She must have received some extra-special miracle drugs.

Light

I had my appendix removed when I was in 12th grade dude to appendicitis and I am pretty sure I was bed ridden for more then a week and after that I had to watch it because it hurt to laugh or move around suddenly.

F*** this bitch and f*** everyone for lying for her.

Sillyme

Appendectomy: Convalescence & Recovery
Convalescence is usually short and most patients leave the hospital in one to three days after the operation. Normal activities can be resumed within one to three weeks after leaving the hospital.

paris whoooo?

can you say fake titted drug addict od'd

Dorian

Yawn.

Tick tock tick tock...she's on her 14th minute, of Warhols notorious count.
OD? Burn-out? Does anyone really give a s#%t other than her flunkies?

You'll NEVER read splatter-matter like this 'bout Reese, that's for sure! Yawn.

paris whoooo?

Call the Vatican!!!! It is a farking miracle cure!!!!

Ace

Count me among the grateful for the fact that Miss Lohan is healed. After seeing her in that bit role in "Apocalpyto" as the Maya maiden who loses her midsection to the savages, I thought she would never recover.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments