Marilyn Manson's Marriage is Dead

1/5/2007 3:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Just one year after shock rocker Marilyn Manson took burlesque dancer Dita Von Teese to be his gothly wedded bride, Dita wants out.
Manson Divorce Docs
TMZ has obtained divorce papers filed by Von Teese, real name Heather Sweet, in Los Angeles Superior Court. In the documents, Von Teese cites irreconcilable differences as the reason for kicking the King of Goth Rock, real name Brian Warner, to the curb. According to Sweet, the couple called it quits on Christmas Eve. Goth humbug!

While the papers were filed on December 29, a source close to the couple tells Page Six that Manson has been in the dark on the split, because Von Teese can't get in touch with the guy. "She tried to tell him she was divorcing him, but she can't even get him on the phone." Page Six also claims that Manson's alcohol use may have oiled up the breakup.

Manson and Von Teese had a star-studded wedding ceremony in Ireland in December of 2005. Keanu Reeves, Lisa Maria Presley and Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne were among the guests.

The couple has no children.

Jo Blo

It's because she got fat that Marilyn wants nothing to do with that goth bitch. lol.

Mad Balls

This clown never really knew how to handle a woman . Often high or full of himself it must be sad for him to watch his over-the-top act go down the toilet . Dickhead . He better keep that make-up on as he is uglier than a close -up of Paris hilton feet . Dickhead .

Paris Has A Penis Nose

Marilyn Manson is talentless. He pretends to be something he's not because he has no talent. Oooh, look at me, I'm Goth because I have no talent.

Doja

I went to school with him....he's a moron!

CrazY DiamonD

DITA IS HOT. Marilyn is not.

I'm sure they didn't have much of a marriage anyway if she doesn't even know how to get a hold of him.

Fed Up

Sanctity of marriage...riiiiiiight.

Adrienne

I would say that Manson having "too many demons" is putting it lightly!

Peter Coffin

You can really say "Marilyn Manson's *INSERT ANYTHING HERE* is dead..."

Marriage
Career
Penis

Natalie

You have got to love that these two "exotic" peoples' names are Heather and Brian....pinche priceless!!!!

Under it all, they are a cheerleader and a quarterback!

jojocrazycans

Leave these guys alone..Dita is a goddess, and Marilyn is one hell of a performer..who gives a crap if they got divorced.

Bean

That would be Lisa MARIE Presley. NOT Maria. Respect The King.

lilgirl

I think it is very sad! I really thought that they were a good match.
I hope that they give it a second chance. marriage is work. I have been married for 15 years...OMG! 15 years. We got married young and we work at it. It's so easy to just give up. I think you have to try everything. If that still does not work then divorce.
Thank goodness there were no children.

Rick

someone should just take this f***ing freak and kick the sh*t outta him, then their would be no more c**t mansfield...this guy and pedophile Mike (Jackson) should get together, these two pieces of sh*t deserve each other

NubianGoddez

I have to agree with # 3 and 4. who in the hell in their right mind would marry that talentless homo looking freak. actually to call him homo is an insult to queer eye's for the straight with his lameass getup's. what an ugly freak!!

Psychic Clara

He is very unique looking and very interesting character, no one like him !

Psychic Clara.