It's Damn Hard Work Being Britney

1/11/2007 2:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears has a ton on her plate these days. In between cruising the high seas and ringing in the New Year, girlfriend's got to get stuff done! Thank god for manager Larry Rudolph, who lent a hand by carrying Sean Preston, while Brit carted around pup Bit-Bit as she ran her errands.
Britney Spears at pet store
The foursome stopped off at an L.A. pet store and found the perfect pillow for the tiny chihuahua -- a large pink doggie bed. Brit's new dude? gallery: Click to launch photosClearly fed up with the mundane tasks of the day, Brit ditched the kid, headed to dinner at II Sole in West Hollywood and ended the night partying it up at the swanky Mondrian Hotel on Sunset Blvd.

A pop star's work is clearly never done.

yaheard

homegirl needs to get out of the bar, and onto the treadmill.

MommaT

Shouldn't SHE be holding her child instead of having someone else do it for her? I'm just sayin

JULIE

SEAN P. IS'NT LOOKING SO GOOD. HE PROBABLY DOES'NT KNOW THE PEOPLE HE'S WITH.

Rebecca

Go f*** yourself Britney, you pathetic excuse for a human being.

Jeannie

This white trash with money can't even hold her own child! She is scrum of the earth!!!

lissabell

Britney is such a loser! Where's her other son! She is the most self absored person I have seen in a long time. I bet that will make her son feel good later on that she would rather hold a dog then him. What a joke this immature little girl is.

JEAN SUMMERS OBIVIOUS

I agree with you both. in my opinion, she should be holding her child and not the dog! Also, Sean P looks miserable!!!!! Poor thing!!!! To me, it looks like he doesn't feel very well.......but then again she was probably so focused on wearing underpants that day she may not have heard the nanny when she told Brit that the baby did not feel well....she is a mess!!! Those babies deserve a better mother and father then the ones they have.

The MRS

She should DEFINETLY holding her own son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least she look shalfway decent.

Laurie R

all i can say is God bless Larry Rudolph. that man has got his work cut out for him!! i really wonder if he can bring BS back from self destruction.

anthonysdreamgirl**

Ah, SPF is sooooo cute! So is BitBit... And shut up, TMZers, you people are never happy with Britney. If she was holding him you guys would STILL cast your self-rightgeous stones. We'll all just have to see how SPF turns out. Until then, stop basing your short-sighted opinions on snapshots. Get a life. And BTW, don't bother posting your bullsh*t about "but Britney's a bad mom", "but she goes out all the time" - we've ALL heard it all before. Your comments are not original...

no pervs allowed

I will be glad to adop da chiyld as my own. Even though I solicit you Americanes fer monies I will be able sale that babie on Ebaybie to help me in my misfortunes and to get the monies I need for my bizness ventures. It does not look like this lady likes the chyld. I will make sure it haz a good home with my client Brangelina.

ManBearPig Huntress

Hey Brittney...I mean "Get Real" - GO SPEND TIME WITH YOUR SONS!!!! Unless you're drunk right now...which you probably are. Just try not to let them walk in any gas station bathrooms in bare feet - if you can.

So much for "I realize my mistakes, and I'm going to come back bigger and better than ever!"

The only way she's coming back bigger is if she keeps eating KFC and Ho-Ho's - (WHICH YOU KNOW SHE DOES!)

Some dude

This is one moment in time.
You don’t know if she had been carrying him, and maybe just got tired, and handed him off to Larry.

But it is no surprise that she ditched him, which is another one of the numerous reasons why no one should buy her music, pay her for appearances, or give anything to this dried up hose bag in anyway. Other then perhaps a slap upside her head with some sense.

theresa

That is so funny Where is Jaden? she must have forgotten him one night partying. noone is perfect but dont let the whole world see how trashy and all that other stuff you are!!

bunny

HOW come we never saw youngest son of britney? I am very appauled by it? Do you think something is wrong w/that kid? nobody dont know. britney please please let us see your youngest son? everybody is curious

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments