No Bun in the Oven for Britney

1/17/2007 4:13 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsDespite rumors to the contrary, Britney Spears is not pregnant, this from her rep at Jive Records.

InTouch Weekly posed the "is she or isn't she?" question in this week's issue, citing a friend close to Spears. "I've seen her during the last two pregnancies and she has the same look now," a close pal told the mag. "She's heavier, but that's not it. It's the sparkle in her eye. She always gets that sparkle when she's pregnant, like she's relaxed and happy."

Britney Spears

Spears gave birth to Jayden James just four months ago. But Britney got pregnant with him just three months after having her first child, Sean Preston. Lately, it seems, her privates have been readily accessible.

DiRTyBuNNy

well...if you don't use birth control then you are playing with fire and she's already proved she's more than fertile...

--Mr. DB

MetalManiac

DAMN... she's gotten this ugly after 2 kids... I can only imagine how much uglier she will get after another kid!!!!

Tyler

I would love to put a bun in her hot ass oven but 1st I would love even more to help her get her career back on track by making beautiful music with her. I have the new heat for the street that you all should peep at which I think you guys will be way into it and the sounds are just the tip of the musical iceberg to what I have in mind for the vibes we could create together. Someone needs to help us connect cause I can do her right. Peace&Love

amy

I heard that this morning and all I could think was "by who?"

Elwinette

Oh what a slow day for Tmz! no more news about Posh,Becks & scientology friends ,and u start rumours about pregnancy of THRASHNEY SPEARS ??

mike

Thank god!! Let's keep those hillybilly genetics contained for now.

Me

If this is true, the skank never ceases to amaze me.

Dorian

Hey folks, TMZ is not the only site reporting that Twitney is possibly preggers - MSNBC is also running a story 'bout this fool. Well, if she is knocked-up, I pity the moron who didn't use a condom, but I am happy that she will be employing at least one more nanny, and thusly, doing het itty bitty thing for humanity. Heaven forbid she pay a nanny more than the 40,000-bucks she squandered in one noght on a rotating bed(suite) in Las Vegas, however. That would be much too kind of her...she doesn't get it, does she?

bunny

wow!!! I HOPE SHE IS NOT PREGRANT. WHO IS THE DADDY THEN? ISSAC????

Frankie

OH, MY, GOD! LMFAO!

hotrod

i do not understand why this creature is getting so much attention? she has lost all of her looks and her appeal, it was all created by some svengali anyway, all fake; and her true face is now out and is common and trashy. like a filly who turns into a broodmare, she has already lost her girlish figure and looks like a trailer park matron.

amy

Ivan need help now please get it right away..........Just say you want to f*** her instead of wasting some comment space.

Me

#14: Joujou, nothing like becoming the broodmare for your nanny, eh? ;-)

ronny

Poor kid if she is knocked up.

weez

Of course her peps are going to deny this story because shes probably not 3 months gone yet. (Its only been 4 months since jayden was born). Imagine if greasy brandon davis is the farther ewwww!!. We shal see in a few months if the roumours are true!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments