Mike Tyson

Fights Drug Charges

1/22/2007 1:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mike TysonMike Tyson says he has nothing to do with the bags of cocaine that Arizona police allegedly found in his car and pocket during a DUI bust last month.

Earlier today, Tyson pleaded not guilty to two felony counts of drug possession and two misdemeanor charges of DUI, even though he reportedly confessed to the crimes, and to being an "addict" during the time of his arrest according to the police report. If convicted on all four charges, the former heavyweight champion of the world could face seven and a half years in prison.

According to the report, Tyson "admitted to possessing bags of cocaine and said he uses anytime he can get his hands on it." The cop also added that "Mike was wiping the dash off as I approached."

Tyson is due back in court February 26.

d-man

I confess.....they were mine.....NOE GIVE THEM BACK TO ME!.....says mike

Down with stupid people!

Yes this creep should be in jail. He is no good and he is totally crazy bonkers. Now he is a coke addict. Scary! Bye Bye Mr. Used to be admired as the heavyweight champion of the world ,now you can slap the sh*t out of bitches in jail. They prolly deserve it. I bet Robyn is laughing her tiny but off !!!!! lol. I'll bet you will fit right in with the jail crowd! lol

Mel

d-man, I'm checking back an hour later, no response from you. I was hoping for a stimulating exchange, one that would keep me awake, what a disappointment! But I guess keeping chicks awake and not disappointed is just another challenge for you!

NubianGoddez

What an ass!

d-man

M

I dont know who you are and i dont care. As far as I am concetned you must be some crack freaking ho who is looking for attention. So do everyone a favor and go suck some a-hole off

Janie Steinberg

Mike, I have always thought you were the best. You and I have pigeons in common-I also raise them and have great respect and admiration for them and their great abilities that most people don't understand. I live in Portland,OR and wish you the best. Would love to meet you, Janie

PETE JERNIGAN

TOO MANY BLACK YOUNG MEN WHO WERE GIVEN GOD GIVEN NATURAL TALENT TO MAKE MULTIMILLIONS OF BIG BUCKS RATHER SPEND MULTIMILLIONS OF BIG BUCKS WITH LAWYERS TO GET OUT OF CRIMES THEY DID NOT NEED TO COMMIT, RATHER THAN SPEND A FEW DOLLARS FOR A COMPUTER CENTER IN NEEDY NEIGHBORHOODS.

I FEEL NO PITY FOR ALL THE TALENTED ASS-HOLES WHO INSIST ON DURING ALL THE WRONG THINGS. IT'S SIMPLY TOO BAD THAT BLACK AND OTHER YOUNG PEOPLE HAVE ONLY THESE TYPES OF PEOPLE TO LOOK UP TO.

Ed Soley

Mr. Tyson is "Mike" in the eyes of the only living and true God, Jesus Christ. I pray that Mr. Tyson will seek and find the Lord and understand that Cuss is also praying for Mike, with ice cream in hand (I don't know what that means... but when I pray, the ice cream words were there for Mr. Tyson). The Lord loves Mike unconditionally and will deliver him eternal peace, only if Mike will knock on the door. The former Muslim faith that Mike pursued did him no good at all -- just like any other fake drugs, Mike needs to flush all of that down into the sewer, and pusue something very "real." God bless Mike Tyson and may he find the narrow path to live life abundantly. Hey... look what Jesus did for George Foreman! Don't take my word... but rather ask your colleague, Mike.