Panty Raid! - no longer available

1/27/2007 5:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The gallery is no longer available. You are being redirected to our homepage.

what!

how anyone could think britney is skankier than paris is beyond me. someone on parasite hiltons team has been clicking britneys name in the poll. I mean come on, with the latest skanky video tapes herpes prescription for medication. she has to be the grossest most diseased skank in the world, the sad thing is paris is making money out of parisexposed.com. And who in there right mind would let thier kids worship this hoe. 1 word HERPES! YUK

Mad Balls

You guys at TMZ have nothing else to do but dress up in womans' clothes and check out the " snatch of the day " ? dickheads . Lohan has the nicest " smile " while Paris looks like a testicle may be escaping . Dickheads .

what!

Dang you voters are crazy. No-ones crotch is skankier than Paris Hiltons. She has diseases for crying out loud. BTW so much for the 2 ppl sex story. hahaha! I

what!

i have to agree, paris will win any disgusting crotch shot hands down. MY GOD that crotch has seen a lot of men, and CAMERAS!

gtood luck brit

Paris crotch has seen more dirty men, women and cameras than anyones. she wins the disgusting vagina award today and always. Sorry people Britney may be trashy but Paris is the trashiest by FARRRRR!!

aneurysm

you britney fans are delusional. paris doesn't have kids & her promiscuity has died down considerably as she has matured (something britney seems to have no concept of).

MysticShadow

kewl - nASTY bOIL is back :D

in my opinion, they are ALL skanky!

gettheboysawayfromher

tmz why do you keep constantly showing us diana ross ugly pics?

Joy

Who puts on shoes like that... She is on that crack rock.

Paris Has A Penis Nose

Damn, not only is Paris's nose shaped like a penis and her nose looks like a penis but she has cheese on her thighs! Yuck! Paris, kill yourself! It's the only way!

West Ham

This is whole entry makes me want to poke out my minds eye.

Yuk.

Ricky Rockhardo

I don't care what anybody says, Paris is bomb. I think she's fine as hell. Britney is just trailer trash, Like school on sunday, NO CLASS. No disrespect here to the famous Diana Ross, for being in her 60s she looks pretty good.

yaheard

BRITNEY AND PARIS ARE BOTH DIRTY SKANKS AND I WOULDN'T TOUCH EITHER SNATCH WITH YOUR DICK.

Keith Warner

Asking who is skankiest is like asking whose sh*t smells worst. They're all worthless turds.

Jacko

Paris and Britney are classic cases of narcissistic personality disorder. (Take it from me, I was married to one) They have no thought or feelings for anyone but themselves. "It is all me, all the time." Paris, like Britney and her lil tatertot offspring, need to go away from the limelight for a year or two and re-evaluate their life's goals. Therapy would be helpful.
Being named skankiest whore or most diseased is no way to go through life.

They are only 25 years old; what will they be like at 30 or 40?
Time to look outside yourselves girls.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments