David Beckham -- What a Dumbass!!

1/28/2007 5:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

David Beckham just signed a $250 million soccer contract -- probably not the best time to be horsing around and risking a serious leg injury!

Becks is playing "Sleeping Beauty" hunk Prince Phillip in a series of Disney ads. During a photo shoot, his trusty steed reared -- almost throwing the soccer star from its back!

Luckily, Beckham's equestrian skills are as good as his footwork, and he was able to hold on for dear life.

The ads, shot by famed photographer Annie Leibovitz, also feature Beyoncé Knowles and Scarlett Johansson, and can be viewed online now.

Heather

Hi ho Silver!

Mad Balls

Hey how you guys doing ? How you been ? OK ? I hope so . anyway , my dad says David Bechham probably had a good time on this horse as it probably is the only thing he's riden since his marraige to Posh spice > I am not sure what that means but I think it has something to do with sex . anyway , Posh spice has huge TATA ' S . WOWOOWOWOOOOOOOOOOOO yeah . Why does she keep then hidden alot ? I don't know . If I had huge TATA "S I would reveal them so people can go " LOOK HUGE TATA 's " and that would make me feel good . Of course I'm a teeanage boy so I think I might attracte the wrong crowd with huge TATA 's . anyway , I stayed up soooooo late into the night to finish this that I saw Kim Kadishan on a Iron telecomercial . My dad loves kim , almost as much as he loves lohan , and I can see why ...KIM HAS HUGE TATA"S WOWOWOOWOWOOoooooooooyeah . My dad says shes into watersports and that gets his willy into full gear , HHMmmmmm. I never get a willy when I see people water ski . I wonder if thats what hes' talking about ? anyway , like that woman/man who wants to waterski with my dad says ......ENJjoy ! ! ! ! !

David beckham is Posh Spices husband . BADASSS . I hope he like her 'cause she ahs HUge TATA 's ...I mean huge ! ! ! ! ! ! !taTA "S ...WOWOOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOOWOWOOWOWOOWOOOOOooooooooooooooooo yeah BADASS > I wish she would let them oout for air to breathe more often . yeah . HUGE TATA 's WOWOWOOWOWOOWOOWOOWOWOOWOOoooooooo yeah ,

That sucked Paris Hiltons testicles . I am bad . Oh so bad . I think I may have been distracted by Kim operating the steam iron on that infomercial . I wonder if thats whats meant by waters sports ? Well I gotta go . I sure enjoy u=you guys and you make me laugh with your funny comments except for Sarah who I think is a guy . Many of you are guys , I know , but I think she is one for sure . anyway , I love you guys , YOURE THE BEST !! I'll SEE YA " . See ya' !

sue

Prince Phillip...hahahaha how cheesy! He's still cute though.

Brother Harold, S.J.

This guy is getting to be as big a boring pain in the ass as Donald Trump and all that other dreck that infest the gossip columns. Let him break both legs--and then let the idiots who are paying him all those millions have a collective coronary. Has this garbage (or his slut wife) given as much as five cents of all their millions to charity? I think not.

Sillyme

On the humanitarian front, Beckham has involved himself with a plethora of good causes. Most of his charity work is done with UNICEF -- for which he is a Goodwill Ambassador -- and he personally got involved in packing educational and medical supplies for children affected by the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami in Asia.

Beckham has also created The David Beckham Academy, a soccer school striving to improve the skills of kids aspiring to be professional soccer players. Located in the U.S., the Academy encompasses learning classrooms, training facilities and uses the latest technologies to provide a fun, learning environment for children.

ben

holy christ, he is hot. forget the voice (a little high and wimpy). forget the wife. i love him i love him i love him....god help me...i love him.

paulie

The BeckBardment has begun. He's got bills to pay & a wife with big boobs, who loves to spend his cash, mostly on herself. Now OldSpice, miss Posh no longer works. Unless you count smiling and dressing like an old lady, a job. But she is nice eye-candy for Becks, when he's not banging the nanny. Should fit right in, in the place we call ByGollywood.

Allred Tree

Wouldn't it be ROMANTIC if Anna comes back to the USA for the DNA, re-unites with Larry Birkhead and they ride off from the courthouse in a HORSE-DRAWN CARRIAGE! I am going to make a wish upon star! Hey, the judge at the courthouse could probably arrange a REAL MARRIAGE between the REAL PARENTS! Maybe Debra Opri would be willing to be a witness and even give them a discount on the legal bills. Of course, I am sure she would advise them both to have a PRE-NUP!!! Valentine's Day is coming.....maybe they will change the baby's name to "Valentina" or something sweet like that! Imagine the PRESS!

Allred Tree

Sorry, the topic is the Beckhams but I am already sick of them and the horse is what inspired me to post about Anna and Larry. Hey, if they were to get married, I bet Larry King would come, if he were invited. Larry King brought up last night on CNN how they met at one of the great SOCIAL EVENTS of the YEAR, THE KENTUCKY DERBY! I mean, that is where Anna and Larry Birkhead met and LARRY KING was there too! FATE, perchance? Obviously, they share a great love of horses. Anna is from Texas, Larry B. from Kentucky, and Howard - who cares about him. I've never seen any pictures of Howard riding or doing anything athletic where I have seen a picture or video of Anna horseback riding and it looks like she is a good equestrian! And Larry Birkhead told in one of the interviews how good she was way back when she was involved in the
SPECIAL OLYMPICS!

the DQ

Oh, get real! The horse was SUPPOSED to rear....................................like "on command". And, he's (horse) isn't going anywhere, as he's on a lead line. It's a trick for a picture shoot.

Allred Tree

OMG this would be beyond romantic. Since Anna at one time was involved with the Special Olympics, perhaps if she gave love and rehab a chance, the BIRKHEADS might become friends with the BECKHAMS! They would have quite a bit in common. And they would have their very own personal celebrity photographer. HOLLYWOOD ENDING, folks.................

Allred Tree

Maybe Anna could go to the same rehab as Lindsay Lohen but then again, that might not be such a good idea since they claim to not want publicity!

Allred Tree

In the words of William Shakespeare, "A horse! A horse! My kingdom for a horse!

shry

Huge Tatas? A skinny scrawny little girl like that does not have huge "tatas". Implants probably. What bugs me most about this wanna be, once was, (just for a very short time), is that she walks around with her nose in the air like she's British Royalty.
He gets 5 million for 5 years just to kick balls.
Where's the justice?
They're really not so much. Yet everyone is scrambling around like idiots because they're here. GIMME A BREAK!!

shry

Oh gosh i thought I was done. Just had to comment on #5 dmumsie. Don't ever think for one second these people are doing this out of the goodness of their hearts. IT's a TAX WRITE OFF. They'd much rather keep all their millions to themselves and spend each weekend telling each other how wonderfully beautiful they are.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments