Paris vs. Tara -- Who Sucks More in Bed?!

2/1/2007 3:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Girls Gone Wild" creator Joe Francis went on Howard Stern yesterday dishing about his sexual conquests -- which he rated both good (Paris Hilton) and bad (Tara Reid).

When Stern asked Francis who gave the best oral sex, he responded, "Paris is the best ... Paris is amazing in bed ... better than anyone." Go figure.

As for the worst, Joe said it was Tara Reid, but couldn't quite, er, put his finger on why. Robin asked, "Does she just lay there?" and he said, "Yeah, pretty much." And it gets worse ... click the pic to hear it.

igglefan

Howard Stern rules.....he always gets the best interviews....EVER!!!!

Pee on you... DRIP DRIP DRIP

So does this mean he has herpes also?
So does this mean he has herpes also?
So does this mean he has herpes also?
So does this mean he has herpes also?
So does this mean he has herpes also?

becca

So, she said she has only had sex with two people(yea right). We know Rick is one(we saw the tape) and Joe is #2 huh. Too funny

Bonita

I heard this yesterday and Joe was so bad!! He just got up and sounded like crap and Howard was struggling trying to get anything out of him. Then callers were making fun of Joe and saying he was terrible. Howard even said that if you know that you have an interview in the morning, to be prepared for it. Joe said he just got in 3 hours earlier. Then BabaBooey, the producer, said that Joe gave an interview the day before and was fully prepared and sounded coherent.

Joe was saying how it wasn't Paris' fault that her personal belongings ended up on the internet. Howard told him why would she have her personal possessions in a storage area and have someone else be responsible for paying the bill!!! Paris is an idiot and deserves what she's getting!!

Great Dane

WOW, WOW, WOW...

I'd hate to be Tara Reid right about now.....

Great Dane

WOW, WOW, WOW...

I'd hate to be Tara Reid right about now.....

Great Dane

WOW, WOW, WOW...

I'd hate to be Tara Reid right about now.....

SMILEY

YES OF COURSE PARIS IS BETTER SHE HAS HAD PLENTY OF PRACTICE IM SURE SHE'S SUCKED BIG TIME, BUT PROBLABLY HAS HAD COMPLAINTS TO GET BETTER , PARIS YOU HOE. TARA IS A BETTER PERSON, MAYBE SHE'S HAD MISTAKES BUT SHE DOESNT HAVE VIDEOS OF HERSELF FUCKING OTHER PEOPLE. AND SHE DOESNT CHANGE MEN AS IF CHANGING PANTIES

amy

Guys that kiss and tell are so unattractive.

Great Dane-

I would not like to be Tera ever.

Ava

#5..Great Dane
I totally agree with you, if I were Tara I'd be feeling like shit right now. But then again, Joes has really small hands.. we saw it when he was touching Paris boobies on the site. I dont feel sorry for any of those girls...you lie with dogs you gonna get fleas!!!

Ninive

WHat a sick society, and what a sick man this Howard Stern is.
If I were Tara I would sue both guys. This is very intimate information.
She needs to be compensated for the embarassment this will cause her.
What a lack of utter class. No wonder Stern's wife had enough and kicked him out. And what a sellout Robin is with all women.

Caroline

As usual.. Joe Francis shows the world what a class act he is. And of course Paris is good in bed, I hear that herpes makes it tingly. I wonder if the guy that abducted him and stuck a dildo up his ass was any good?

anastasia beaverhausen

this is such BS, she is even quoted as saying that her boyfriends have told her that she is a sexy person but not sexual.

the quote is in some ariel levy book, look it up on amazon

he is such a sleezebag anyway

i am sure he's a total prize in the sack *rolls eyes*

cindy01

im not suprised,tara seems like she would be a dead lay!

Momma

Any man that kisses and tells
is pond scum.