TMZ's Sag Awards!

2/3/2007 5:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Yeah, we saw the SAG Awards -- now it's time for TMZ's Sag Awards!

Caution: View gallery at least 20 minutes after eating.

Check out the gallery and then VOTE for the saggiest!

We, are not amused.

I'm sorry...
but everytime I see that picture of Clint Eastwood at the beach without his shirt on it looks like he has the face of another being on his torso.

Funnycreepyscary!

Mad Balls

This blog is about as flabby as those tits up there . Paula looks like shes' feed the world . Sense of Humour on the rocks will do that to you . ANyone see PAris in the tan booth with her up- pointy tat 's ? What a mouth on that girl . Think its all a setup by that Francis dude ? I do ! No wonder they kick his ass everytime he steps in vegas . Oh . Tmz SUCKS !@!!!

Mad Balls

Could someone point-out which ones are supposed to be males ??? Charlie sent me here to blow them. TEE HEE !!!

newsflash

Sorry, I prefer John now to what he looked like when he was a skinny younger man.

Clint looks in shape for a man in his 70s, he should feel proud.

Mad Balls

SURE YOUR'E STARTIN ' TO MISS ME NOW !!
HOW MUCH FLABBY ASS CAN YOU TAKE ...
AT LEAST I WAS YOUNG ...
AND REALATIVELY , IN GOOD SHAPE ...
COMPARED TO TRANS FAT HAMHOCKS UP THERE
SO LET ME BACK INTO YOUR LIVES ...COME ON ...YOU WANT ME ...
OH SH*T HERE COMES POSH SPICE ....DAM !!!!

Lenn K

Barbra S. has looked like that for years, and Paula Abdul does she have implants?

Smitty Werbenjaegermanjenson

How about showing us some pics of the TMZ staff's perfect "10" bodies before you go pointing out the flaws in every one elses body?

Lynn

OH NO. You mean they are like the rest of us?

Seriously

I think I'll skip weekends here. This is ridiculous.

Trish

Hey kids:
Start lovin' the sagging boomers.
They plan to stick around awhile longer.

John Travolta is hot at any age.
Love the Babs too.

BOOMER POWER!!!!!

Trish

Show me a little fat and sag anyday
over the emaciated stars
who suck cigs all day!!!

marge

This is just nasty and mean. Go pick on your parents... or better yet, have the TMZ staff photographed unawares by papz, and print the least flattering shots.

coco puff

I just wanted to remind all my brother and sisters that this is Black history month. We have a lot to be proud about as well. We invented fire, the wheel, farming, and language. We laid out the foundation for all of mankind. I will never be discouraged in my fight against RACISM! NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!!!

AllyUK

Drew Barrymore's chest looks natural to me - not saggy. It makes a change to see a actress/celebrity with real t*ts.

I agree with some of the other comments... it's pretty low showing these pics.

mothra

So, people get older, they get saggy. Big deal. It will happen to you too.

And I much more appreciate real, sagging breasts to the phony silicone kind.

Let's have some real news.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments