Chris Tucker

Channels Jacko

2/5/2007 2:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Tucker was caught doing his best Michael Jackson impression while shooting scenes for "Rush Hour 3" in downtown Los Angeles on Saturday.

While shooting continues today, the squeaky-voiced funnyman gets to enjoy the beautiful L.A. weather, while office workers in the area aren't so lucky; some won't be allowed to leave their buildings all day!

Tucker is making a cool $25 million on this film, guaranteeing an extra-squeaky performance.

Milly

I love this guy!!!..looking forward to Rush Hour 3...CHRIS TUCKER ROCKS!!

She's Gotta Have It

Yay!!! Chris Tucker!!!! Can't Wait For The Movie!!!!

amy

Yea I know he likes Michael. Rush Hour Three. DANG!!

WATCHTHETAPE

I CANT WAIT TO SEE RUSH HOUR 3 I LOVE CHRIS TUCKER HE IS SOOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ricky Rockhardo

I had a friend recently swearing to god Chris Tucker died of AIDS, LOL. Since it had been so long since I'd seen him come out with a movie, I kinda believed it for a minute. He looks a little old and stiff to be popping those Jackson moves still, lookin like he's about to throw out his back or something. Like I'm going to be marking down the days on the calender to see this played-the-f*ck out, unecessary 3rd edition of RH. What can we expect? Chris Tucker's usual, annoying ass voice and stupid antics, Jackie's redundant, naive Chinese guy in America role, and some stupid plot to go alongside it. Chris Tucker should've stuck around for the II & III editions of "Friday" instead of this retard movie with an aging Jackie Chan who can't even do hardly any of his tricks anymore. This movie is going to be an abomination.

Christine

Finally work is being done for Rush Hour 3. I love these movies, they are entertaining. I am a Jackie Chan fan... and what the person said above about him not being able to do any moves is ridiculous. He is in excellent shape (especially for his age) and can still kick ass. As for Chris Tucker, he does have an odd voice.. but it works for him, and he is funny as hell. And I love seeing him do Michael Jackson moves. He is pretty good, if you have seen the other Rush Hour movies, and the MJ video 'You Rock My World'.
You can't say he looks stiff, because they are photos. They could have been just taken at the wrong time. You have to see him do it in the movie... then you can judge. Anywho, I am looking forward to the 3rd installment.

SP

First of all 25 million dollars who do they think they have Kelsey Grammer ... Chesey Clinton? Chris would be nobody without Rush Hour. And he is the one who has been holding up RH 3. Jackie Chan said so a couple of years ago on Regis & Kelly. He said what I believe that the RH fame went to CHris's head. And he would be nothing without it. He also said lets cut this ego stuff out and make the movie. Chan is about making movies and entertaining fans. Chris is about the money. I love the Rush Hour movies, but Chris ain't worth 25 million for it. He better enjoy it because it will be a long time before RH 4 at this rate. In between Chris will have a little money to tide him over.

edgar_pasadenaupinhere

JACKIE CHAN ROCKS EARNED HES STAR ON THE WALK OF FAME NEXT UP CHIRS TUCKER. chris tucker how can you not love that guy ? hes the man too much talent and so funny i love em . man to my fellow californian's fans of the "very long awaited rush hour 3" thank god finally its gonna be done and hopefully it will hit the big screen by fall or christmas. cant f***ing wait jackie and chris rock . hopefully chris tucker makes more movies i cant enough of him .

mmyers

Nothing new, he does the Jackson impersonation in every one of his movies. So tired! Yawwwwn!

hot cross bunny

He's totally ripping off the dancing cop in Providence (the city, not the TV show). I hope that guy gets some cash out of it!