Medical Examiner to Pick Up Anna's Body - no longer available

2/8/2007 6:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This article has been redirected to Anna Nicole Smith is Dead.

COMMENTS

CHARGERS TILL THE END

SO SAD MY CONDOLENCES TO HER 5 MONTH OLD DAUGHTER....SHE PROBABLY KILLED HER SELF....SAD...AT THE END OF THE DAY PEOPLE SHE IS::WAS:: HUMAN...SO LAY OFF HER...SHE IS DEAD NOW...K

H

No matter what, if it was suicide, drugs, etc, she has a baby and she lost a son, it's sad no matter what

matt

She always wanted to be just like Marilyn Monroe.Wonder if her daughter wil get Marshalls money?

chizzi

Man, she just had a baby and lost her son. I hope it wasn't suicide.

justlittleoleme

Rest in Peace, Anna Nicole.

I pray for her daughter.

ml

Yes Very Sad And Yes Drugs BUT COME ON HOWARD IS AROUND WHEN ALL OF THIS HAS HAPPENED FIRST HER SON AND NOW HER AND INTERESTING HER BABY NOT WITH HER BET THE BABY IS IN BAHAMAS > SAD SO SAD HOPEFULLY DAUGHTER WILL END UP WITH HER FATHER LARRY.....

des

R.I.P

Mary

I just feel so sorry for that baby girl of hers her Daddy( whm ever it be) better take good care of her now!!!!!

Sade

This is so terrible, well I hope she is with her son now.

Rest in Peace Anna Nicole

CoCo

I AGREE, SHE WAS A MESS. BUT SHE HAS PASSED ON NOW, MY THOUGHTS ARE SUICIDE AND WE MUST RESPECT THAT AND NOT BASH HER ANYMORE.

tonte

am i the only one that finds it strange that howard stern was with daniel and anna when they died? regardless of her lifestyle, etc, there is a little girl without her mother. that is the saddest...

Amber

Yea, drugs and trimspa and possibly aids.

Leah C

How sad for her daughter. Now Larry Dickhead is going to be going full-boar for paternity. She's going to be caught in a tug-of-war between him and Howard. Whatever you may think of Anna, she was human and a mother. At least she's with Daniel now.

Sue

My heart goes out to her baby. I don't know if I could survive if my son died ... and Anna was under such pressure due to the lawsuits over her daughter ... I'm sure it all contributed to her death.

Lisa

This is so sad, and I agree, it was probably suicide. She must of felt so lost and helpless. And if Larry really is the father, he was threatening to take her baby, she must of felt she had nothing to live for, but she did. I liked her despite all her "faults". I feel so badly for her family, mostly her daughter.