Howard K. Stern Interviewed By Cops

2/9/2007 1:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ can confirm that Anna's lawyer-turned-partner Howard K. Stern was interviewed by Seminole Police officials last night. Cops say Stern was cooperative. TMZ has learned that Anna's private nurse and bodyguard were also interviewed as part of the investigation into Anna's death.

Harmie

I am really curious as to what his alibi was.

Jen

Her "nurse" that didn't perform cpr

Kat

Good point #2
Why the heck would her bodygard perform the CPR when there was a Registered NURSE there? Hmmmmm

kim

Hold on yall ~ no secret that she had a lot of emotional problems...I have a feeling that she was her own worst enemy and it probably is what led to her final demise..

in the know

Why would he need an alibi, when all he had to do was give her the extra drugs she takes already, and who could prove she didn't take them herself? No one. Why if he really loved her, did he not admit her into rehab instead of buying a boat for their new house. If she really loved him and the baby, she would have listened to him if he forced the issue. Who is the nurse? We have never heard about her before. Could she have been hired by Howard. It doesn't matter, because they can never prove it because of her past history with drugs. He may have committed the perfect crime.

Xtal

Anna's death I highly doubt is her lover "Howard k stern"'s fault. Doubtful! He's been with her for years on end.. even if they weren't romantically involved, he had no reason to help kill her. He loved her.. along with both her children. My prayers to her daughter at this horrific time.

Quiet

Exactly # 1 and #2
ALso was he out shopping ALONE for the boat when she was in hotel? They went to Florida to go boat shopping. Where was Howard when she died?

Dottie

Where the hell was he when all this went down? It's incredibly suspicious.

Meanie34

It will really, really surprise me if he's not involved on some level with both her and her son's deaths. I mean all that money is a great motivator. I can see the checklist now
Anna dead..check
Son who would have inherited dead..check
My name on the rightful heir's birth certificate..check
Seriously folks, if this isn't suspicious I don't know what is..

ThreeUdders

It'd be interesting to hear what he told them.

susie

Howard is guilty

Kay

I think its weird that Howard K. Stern was there for both deaths. I know he was her confidant but I just think it is strange that he was ALWAYS there. There was also the rumor that he gave Daniel the drugs that killed him. I'm sure he's inconsolable at the moment as his "cash cow" has just died and he must now fend for himself. Such a pity that Anna died at such a young age.

sara jones

OJ Simpson did it (he lives in the same area too)

sara jones

OJ Simpson did it (he lives in the area as well)

wtf??

I'm an azz and my fake online name is sara jones.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments