Howard: A Million Tear$

2/12/2007 4:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Howard K. Stern is reportedly about to make bank over Anna Nicole Smith -- by giving a "tell-all" interview to "Entertainment Tonight" -- just days after Anna's death.

The buzz is that "ET" forked over a cool $1 million for the exclusive interview, which begins airing in segments tonight, but exact details of the deal remain secret. TMZ was unable to confirm that, but it's a safe bet it's a large number. The interview takes place during Howard's flight from Florida to the Bahamas to secure Dannielynn.

In a preview clip posted on YouTube, Stern is seen "crying" over Anna's death while bleating lines like, "I just want her to be with Daniel, I hope that they're happy ... she was such a wonderful person."

WELSH WITCH

I HOPE THE POLICE ARE ON HIM LIKE THERE ISN'T NO TOMORROW, I BELIEVE HE WAS INVOLVED IN BOTH DANIEL'S AND ANNA'S DEATH....I HONESTLY THINK HOWARD K. STERN HAS HAD THIS PLANNED WAY BEFORE DANNIELYNNE WAS BORN SO HE WOULD BECOME HEIR TO ANNA NICOLE'S FORTUNE, FROM DAY ONE HE HAS MANIPULATED ANNA TO DO WHAT HE WANTED HER TO DO WHETHER IT WAS BAD FOR HER OR NOT...I SEE RIGHT THROUGH THE BLOOD SUCKER, GOLD DIGGING MURDERER. HE IS SCUM AND I HOPE HE ROTS FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE AND I PRAY THAT LITTLE GIRL FINDS PEACE AND HAPPINESS IN HER LIFE WITH A BLOOD RELATED FAMILY MEMBER BEING ABLE TO TAKE CUSTODY OF HER...NOT HOWARD K. STERN

greeneyedlass

There are so many physical "tells" that Howard K Stern is a liar and a manipulator. Heck even Anna was lying her ass off to ET, flat-out lying when they would ask her questions about Larry Berkhead as the father of her child. PSYCH 101, looking down the the left when you are answering questions = LIE, she did it EVERY TIME they asked about Larry Birkhead.

I DO NOT BELIEVE Howard K Stern is that baby'sd daddy, but I think he wants to believe she is and I think he wants others to believe she is. Howard KNEW she was doing a deadly prescription cocktail, and often mixing that with alcohol.....he also KNEW her actions would kill her if they continue (how could he not know that?).

When she was running a 105 temp, he also didn't take her to the hospital? No, instead they put her in an ICE BATH, which is the absolute WRONG thing to do.

I do not believe he was looking out for her welfare, I do not buy his crocodile tears either.

I just hope that somehow, someway that baby girl manages to grow up free of the freaks that have surrounded her mother.

Laine Zane

This guy is disgusting!!! All he cares about is the $$$$. Did he ever try any cases as a lawyer????? I think Larry is the real father and it's so sad for him. He can't even be with his own child. I just hope the DNA tests happen ASAP and there are no more delays. Do not believe for a minute that HKS is the REAL father. He is just in it for the money.

OdoyleRules!

I TRUELY BELIEVE HOWARD. from the very begining even when anna was weighing the most, when anna was practically bankrupt, when she was the laughing stock of hollywood.... he loved her, it showed on his face every time he looked at the woman. go ahead and bust out your Anna Nicole episodes and take a look,
Go to ETonline.com and look... http://etonline.com/celebrities/news/38722/index.html#
Larry Birkhead broke his contract wth Anna and began scaring her with his creepy stalkerish actions. she also states in that interview "I THINK HE'S AFTER MONEY AND FAME. HE WILL NEVER SEE THAT MONEY IF THAT WAS TO COME ABOUT." Her money; her wishes. I'm not saying that i think howard is the father... but i think he was a good man who loved Anna and loves that baby.
Also, show me all the photos and videos of Anna while she's pregnant... you'll find a gran d total of 2 videos under one minute and in both of them she looks terrified... almost as if SHE WAS FORCED TO LEAVE THE US

AB

Scott Peterson looked more sincere!

g

I THINK STERN REALLY LOVED ANNA!

Kerryanne

You can't blame Howard for Anna's drug use. He's drugged out as well.

allofuaholes

He is a loser. He is playing his game... Little does he know everyone knows he is guilty in assisting Daniel and Anna in their deaths. I feel so sad for her because it seems as if even her own family trashed her.
I just hope that Anna's daughter will eventually end up in the true place she belongs. I fear that her life will end up a carbon copy of her mothers!

Ilona

Yes, they were REAL tears! Please. What do you want the man to do?

I did not see a tear from Anna's mother's face, though, and although her voice seemed to quiver a couple of times, Anna's sister sure sounded pretty stoic on the telephone interviews she gave (one right after the other on t.v. stations).

Howard is the ONLY person I have seen cry at all since Anna's death.

Lee

Judge not less you be judged. How can you judge a person's grief. Unfair judgement and cruel comments is probably what let Anna Nicole to die of a broken heart.

the DQ

Oh, I believe the tears (what little there is of them) are real. HKS has been working for 13 years to get his hands on the money from Howard Marshall's estate, but he didn't plan on ANS checking out so soon. The tears are because he's seeing it all go bye-bye. If he'd really cared for ANS, he would have gotten her help YEARS ago instead of feeding her drug habit. What do ANS and Daniel's deaths have in common?????? Methadone and HKS!!!!!!!!

The comment he made - ""I just want her to be with Daniel,..." almost sounds like a confession......................he killed her so she could be Daniel.

RoseSpanks

I believe Howard lost the ability to perceive what is real and what is "Made for TV Reality" I also believe that commitment ceremony was just another ploy to get money, but, Howard could not differentiate from reality and publicity stunts.. Maybe that was where things went wrong with Daniel, looking at selling headlines and not thinking about reality..

em

that idiot isnt even crying.....i think he offed both of them (anna and her son)

TJ

I feel sorry for Howard. He fell in love with the wrong woman and should have left her years ago. He devoted his entire life to Anna and has been with her for many, many years...before she even met that old fool she married. Don't go blaming Howard for Anna's death. Anna was a train wreck on a self-destruction path and no one could save her. Her insecurity and lack of self esteem caused her to turn to drugs, alcohol and bad relationships. Howard was there for her always trying to "save" her. In the end, no one could save Anna from herself. She and Daniel died because of the drugs and lifestyle she chose. She had choices in life but threw away everything. The only stable thing in her life through all her ups and downs was Howard Stern...he tried his best, got her into rehab and never deserted her. No need for everyone to finger point and attack the only person who ever, truly loved her.

Momma

I believe he's hurting.
I believe he's scared to death.
I believe he knows the end is near.
I believe he's in huge trouble.
I believe he took an easy million like most would.
I believe it's playing out just the way he planned it.
I believe he didn't kill anyone.
I believe he's disfuntional.
I believe he HOPED the relationship would be more then it was.

I hope we don't have to see much more of him. ENOUGH!!