Anna Saga -- New Potential Baby Daddy Surfaces

2/15/2007 6:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The man convicted of making terrorist threats against Anna Nicole Smith has sent TMZ's Managing Editor Harvey Levin a letter from prison, claiming he could be Dannielynn's dad.
Hatten Letter

Mark "Hollywood" Hatten claims he "willfully gave a sperm sample to then girlfriend Anna Nicole Smith, which she gave to a doctor for future use." He then writes, "I allege that I could be the father of Dannielynn by means of artificial insemanation (sic)."

Hatten, who is currently serving a seven year sentence in Pleasant Valley State Prison, had a brief relationship with Smith in 2000. Cops believe Hatten began stalking Smith soon after their relationship fizzled. Hatten, who tattooed himself with Smith's likeness, was also convicted of beating up Anna's neighbor.

In his letter to Levin, Hatten says after he gave Anna a sperm sample, she said, "Congratulations Mr. Hollywood, you just made a deposite (sic) in the Anna Nicole sperm bank."

Hatten adds, "I am formerly (sic) requesting to compare my DNA to both Anna Nicole and the infant child Dannielynn."

Interestingly, in next week's "Steppin Out" magazine, there's a story that Smith told the reporter, that Anna told him in 2004 that "artificial insemination was a consideration."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Gina Presley

What wonderful times we live in.. What's next the president? why not.. everyone else is. I'm just having a hard time with this. Where was HK$ while she was doing everybody.. watching (sic). Correct me if I'm wrong..wasn't he (HK$) with her from 1995 til her death? Why won't he come forward and defend her honor? If he loved her like he says he does. Instead of being a coward and hiding behind a 6 month old baby. He's got alot of explaining to do. I don't trust him and I sure wouldn't trust him to my baby. I don't think he planned on Anna dying so soon so that's why a recent will wasn't drawn up. I think he had planned on her son dying, shame on you (HK$) for killing a beautiful young boy. Anna knew but he kept her in drugs and brain washed her into killing herself. What goes around comes around. I hope he starts having nightmares about Anna and Daniel and gang up on him.
Peace out

Patty

I absolutely believe Jackie. She's only stating the things alot of people are concerned about or have worried about. And when you put her statements together with the others (besides Howard) then they all coincide. Jackie and Larry seem to be the only two that have really come forward and said they tried to help Anna and they both were excommunicated from her life for doing so. And Jackie is actually naming names - so that makes her even more credible. Keep going Jackie, make your voice heard - turn that grief into anger - you will still be helping Anna and Daniel. Put Howard where he belongs.

Marcia

THERESA RUBINFIELD

I'm sure I dispise her as much as you do..........I CANNOT stomach her much more !

ALICE REVELLE

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT I THINK I THINK MS SMITH GOT A SPEARM AND HAD IT FROZEN FROM THE 89 YEAR WHO SHE WAS MARRIED TO IN CASE SOMETHING HAPPENED AND SHE WAS CUT OUT OF THE MONEY, THIS WAY WHEN THE DNA COMES DOWN SHE WAS REALLY HAVEING HE RICH HUSBANDS BABY AND THE BABY WILL REALLY BE THE INHARTED ONE TO GET THE MONEY, PRETTY SMART ON HER IF THAT IS WHAT SHE DID, BECAUSE HE WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO COULDN'T COME FORTH AND SAY HEY HE WAS THE FATHER, AND SHE WAS MARRIED TO HIM WHEN HE DIED THANK ABOUT IT SOUNDS CRAZY BUT STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED IT THIS OLD WORLD,,,,,

HKSgoaway!

Larry Birkhead didn't just start claiming to be the Dad since she died. He's been saying it since the baby was born. His story is very believeable and I think the baby looks like him. What a sad, sad tale it all is.

Tim Burns

I know Mark, he has been a friend of mine since 2001. He is not a liar and has never lied about what happened regarding him and Anna. The real CON in this is Howard K. Stern!!!!!!!!!!!! All you punks that are assailing Mark need to get a life. You're just jealous freaks and you're real tough over the internet, but none of you would have the balls to step Mark in person!

Mrs. Jackson

I hope all of this gets resolved soon, for the sake and sanity of all involved, especially that beautiful baby girl. Everytime I see that baby my heart breaks.

Mrs. Jackson

I really hope that baby is Larry's , she looks just like him, and when he gains custody of her I hope she has a wonderful life with him and that he will be great to her, money or not. Larry seems like a very sweet mild mannered guy, and sooo handsome. Good Luck Larry, but I dont think you have too much to worry about, the truth will prevail.

KJ

Why do we even care?? Such a waste of time! Maybe everyone should be concerned about the baby, who is probably having to go through a drug de-tox no thanks to her wonderful mother and father of the year (whoever he may be).

Patty

Jackie is not a liar. Peter Nygaard confirmed much of Jackie's story, as did Roger Gomez. Jackie is only trying to bring HKS to the surface because he's a bottom sucking pig. And for the record, Mark was aquitted of "stalking" ANS. I think the term Howard used was "terrorist threats" or something ridiculous like that. Whatever. I don't believe he's the father, and neither does Jackie. He just happened to be another donor in the sperm bank of Anna Nicole.

Marcia

Patty !!!!!!!!!!!!! # 144, what the hell.............you're saying Mark was aquitted...........then what the F is he doing in prison for 7 (SEVEN) years ????????????????????????

diva

If Jackie isnt a liar, then she is a "killer", just like HKS. Think about this, why oh WHY would anyone watch someone ply their best friend with drugs and sit idly by? Maybe she was enjoying the "perks" of being "best friends" with a drug addict- 1) the drugs! 2) the money, sometimes people who are on drugs or drinking a lot "share" their money and things with others (because they are too wasted to realize what they are doing) 3) the "FAME" (clubs, restaurants, getting to rub elbows with the "Beautiful people" (cause lord knows she aint)--whatever. The list is too long, but anyone with half a brain could figure it out.
Jackie's story has changed with the wind, depending on what show you are watching. Her credibility is shot. She is just pissed at HKS because she blames him for her brother being in prison (never mind her brother's actions!). I bet she would NEVER take responsibility for her part in ANS downfall, oh, no, not her. Another virgie. Whatever.

Debbie

Rest in peace Anna, you left things here one big mess.

Debbie

I dont believe Jackie...............she said she was dannielynns godmother,,,,,,,,,,,when? where are the pics? I dont remember any thing mentioned of her christening??????????????

MM

Howard K. Stern is still the biggest slimeball creep in this whole mess. He leeched off of Anna & had his HOOKS in her for all of those years. He was buying a YACHT the day she died...& Stern's own sister said that he hasn't been employed in years (she said that he was living off of his "parent's money"...as if they could afford to buy their deadbeat son a yacht?? Please...Anna's money that she made from her tv show & Hollywood gigs was most likely buying everything for that deadbeat!).

The lawyers for Larry Birkhead & Anna's mom weren't allowed to see the Anna's Will until yesterday & Howard K. Stern is the executor of that will. Why was the will such a secret? Probably because Stern was either buying time trying to figure out how the Will could look more favorably upon him....or ... didn't want it to get out that there is fine print that says that any future husband won't receive any of Anna's estate (& Stern's people have been referring to Stern as "the husband" as if they legally got married ! They were never legally married! Who refers to themselves as a "husband" if they're not ??)

Stern is obviously not the biological father of Dannielynn (she's cute & he's a creepy-looking slimeball) & he's obviously not fit to be a parent to anyone (all of the "loved ones" around him are dropping dead !!). I just hope the DNA results come back quickly to show that Larry is the father (Dannielynn looks just like him) so they can take that baby out of the HOOKS of the Stern family.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments