Britney: I'll Call Y'all

2/15/2007 8:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If Britney Spears' comeback doesn't go so well, she's got a backup career: phone sex operator!

Spears will send you, absolutely free, a pre-recorded story of your choice from MidnightFantasyBritneySpears.com. The promotional website for her latest fragrance, Midnight Fantasy, allows visitors to send a personalized voice message from Brit to a friend's phone or e-mail address. Users can pick activities, gifts and nicknames from a list of pre-recorded words -- which come together to make a "fantasy." A fantasy in itself.

With gift options such as a six-pack of beer, it appears that even Britney's fantasies are trashy. Unfortunately, a bag of Cheetos is not an option.

STOP THE LIES

Britney is an alcoholic slob. She came into the studio to record snippets for the audio portions of this campaign, and she was SO DRUNK she could not get through her lines in the studio. The girl has serious problems. Long live Veritalk.

annab

she will be okay. she was a child performer, and never had the chance to be a real kid. she is making up for it now. i think she will get it out of her system. and get back on track. the bad thing is she is doing it so publicly. doesn't that kind of suggest that she wants us to see it? maybe it is rebellion against all the paparazzi. they NEVER leave her alone. so maybe now its, "here, get your money making shots, get it over with." who knows. she is a bright woman, and she will find her way. she may fall down, and make a fool of herself, but maybe that is what she needs to do. even people who are not public figures, do the same thing and they get passed it, grow up and get on with their lives. she is no different.

cathy

forget fantasies, what about nightmares like this true one brit. while you were puking in the floorboard of your limo in N.Y. your old mickey mouse friends were preforming at the grammies. SO SAD but true, my god get it together girl!!!

Leah

I think it's laughable that people want Britney to be "like she used to be". She has always been like this, but when she was younger (and under 18), there were people to control the true her from getting out. She is no longer under contract with anyone with a morals clause and for all you who thought she was beautiful before and isn't now, she has always looked like this underneath the 3- 4 hour hair and makeup job. The way she is behaving has nothing to do with Kevin, the minute she turned 18 she told everyone (including her family) to kiss her rump and do what she'd been wanting to do for years. I hope that her artistic endeavors fail only so that she has no other choice than to be a good mother.

Mark

I am very disapointed as to how she is destroying herself, it use to be a plesure to see her on T V and perform. Now all you hear is how screwed up she is or how she has changed in so many ways. It must be very hard on her family to see this happen to such a beutiful and talented person. What a shame for her children and what a shame for her. I hope and prey that she gets some help and can get her life back in order before it is to late for her.

Judi

Again where are the people who care about this girls like her Mother etc. She's a train wreck headed in the same direction of Ans. I'm sure she doesn't think so. People like her never think that it will happen to them. Well she's on the same path. C'mon Mom your child needs intervention here. She has two children who depend on her. Thes girls are so out of control and unfortunately they have a lot of young ones who look up to them. They are such poor role models. Sad!

donna

Brit is another Anna. TRASH!!!!!!

Holly

I really use to like Britney Spears alot and always felt she got a bad wrap. Well then I saw how she acted as a Mother and any respect I had for her is now gone. She is not fit and should not have her children. I mean if I did what she did they would take my kids so why should she have hers? K Fed is trash but maybe he should get custody of the boys. I mean she spends little if any time with her boys and mainly just supports them with money so why should she have custody of them? Grow the F--K up Britney! If you wanted your kids you would have been a real mother from the start. I am so tired of hearing she is young to be a Mom. At her age I had 3 and took very good care of my children.

sharrie

what a trashy, nasty, skanky has been. What a great....mother image? Where the hell is her family while this train wreck continues....their cash cow is headed to the slaughterhouse.....

Jon Bodack

Who in the right mind would what to send Birtney Spears a sex message? She is such white trash!

J.Henderson

IT'S AWFUL WHAT SOME WILL SAY TO A YOUNG MOTHER OF 2.
BRITNEY IS GOING THROUGH SOME THINGS IT LOOKS LIKE ...LET HER BE.DO YOU REALLY WANT TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE GIRL GIVING UP AND THOSE BOYS HAVING NO MOTHER!!!???????
LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!

J.Henderson

BRITNEY NEEDS TO GET WITH HER MOM TAKE HER BOYS AND GO AWAY AND RELAX FOR AWHILE.
IN A HUNDRED YEARS BRITNEY.....YOUR BOYS WILL BE ALL THAT MATTERED....
DON'T LET EVERYTHING BRING YOU DOWN.
GOD...YOUR BABIES....AND FAMILY ....ARE ALL THAT MATTERS.
I REALLY WISH YOU ALL THE BEST AT FINDING YOURSELF AND MOVING FORWARD BRIT.
I'D LOVE TO HEAR SOME MUSIC FROM YOU BUT I'D LOVE EVEN MORE IF YOU MADE THINGS RIGHT FOR YOU AND YOUR BOYS.
AND WHETHER YOU HAVE HAIR OR NOT.........YOUR BEAUTIFUL.
BEST WISHES...
J.HENDERSON

Daniel

I did it and I worked fine for me. My story line worked well. Whoever wrote this did a fine job . As for Brittany I wish people would just let her do her thing and but out. What's that saying about glass houses and throughing stones.

Beth

What idiot came up with that idea?? Britney must like to hear the sound of her own voice....

Take my advice

People who haven't walked in her shoes have no right to pass judgement.If you haven't BEEN THERE, DONE IT........Keep your mouths shut!!!!! It really pisses me off of how fast " everyday" people think that it is just fine to piss on celebs.....Sometimes it just takes shaving all your hair off to get you head back on track.... BEEN THERE... DONE IT!!!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments