Judge Seidlin "Very Impressed" with Birkhead

2/21/2007 7:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Judge Larry Seidlin finished a long, contentious day in court just moments ago, proclaiming himself "very impressed" with Larry Birkhead's testimony, and adding that Birkhead had "put a lot of meat" on the bones of the Anna Nicole Smith body-disposition case. Seidlin quite pointedly didn't make similar remarks after Howard K. Stern vacated the witness stand.

The judge said that Birkhead would continue to testify tomorrow, starting at 10:30 a.m. EST, and that he wanted the respective litigants' attorneys to submit their recommendations for judgment in the case tomorro by 5 p.m. Seidlin has maintained that he will render his judgment or, as he likes to put it, "fashion a remedy," for the conflict by Friday morning.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

The Original D..

We were also VERY impressed with Larry!
He was a gentleman, but, he had to say what he had to say to protect his daughter!

Tonia

Well that say's it all!!! Even though it's from a clown Judge!!

Larry's got everybody's best interest's at heart!!

I'm so happy for Larry!

ms. anonymous

How unprofessional of Judge Seidlin. He should be keeping his comments to himself!!! His superior should have requested long ago that he recuse himself from that particular hearing.

The Original D..

I am too Tonia! He was great. He made this day go smooth!
all clowing aside of course..

Simone

Good for Larry.

If he is Dannielynn's father, which I believe he is, he must be torn up inside with all this. Knowing that HKS has possession of his daughter and Larry, for the time being, has no rights to her at all. How terrible. I hope in the end he gets custody of the baby and get on with his life. He really does seem like a decent guy... unlike HKS.

The Original D..

Kimo, I think that each one of these lawyers , especially Texas will file something agains thim. I have never in my life seen a court case like this.
I can't wait for Nancy Grace to get on him!
I am not going to jump thread to thread, I am going to stay on larry's thread.
All of larry's supporters should stay here.
Because **I** know he will see it here..:-)

ANGI

I LOVED HIM ON THE STAND, HE WAS PERFECT, HE WAS HONEST AND HE IS THE FATHER, GO LARRY GO!!!!

HE DID SUCH A GOOD JOB AND NOW I KNOW WHY I LIKE HIM SO MUCH,,,HE'S A GOOD OLE BOY FROM KENTUCKY! THEY STILL TEACH HOME-TRAININ' DOWN THERE!

LOVE HIM!!!

The Original D..

Larry showed REAL compassion and had REAL tears. I like a man that can show emotion's like this.
I can't stand to even look at HKS.

Frank

I'm impressed with Larry. Here I thought he'd be a sleazy photographer. Larry came off as a sweetheart. Very nice to see.

Lauren

Larry speaks from the heart. I hope everything works out for him.

JANET

Larry is a doll - and more importantly a very honest person. Koward sleezebag the pimp should be indicted for the murder of Daniel and of Anna Nicole AND for the very possible mental impairment of little Dannielynn. If that baby girl is mentally normal I would be shocked.

Cherry

I agree with you #3.
That judge should keep his personal opinions to himself. Does he not realize that his opinion could sway everyones opinion? This whole this is so freakin stupid! Poor Anna Nicole. A true tradgedy in life and death. God rest her soul!

Yeah, you ARE nuts!

Well, I was impressed with his demeanor and honesty. There was no grandstanding or hesitation in his answers. Unfortunately until his gets the DNA to prove he is the father he has no legal standing and I do feel sorry for him because I believe he is the father and I can't imagine how I would feel if I could not even get the right to prove I was the parent because of someone hiding under the laws of another country to deprive me of my rights.

Bring it on!

Put me in the Larry camp too. His testimony appeared to be very forthright and honest. HKS came across as a sneaky individual with LOTS of things to hide.

james

The judge could feel the kindness and love that Larry had for Anna. Something of which no one could feel from HKS. He is cold as ice especially when speaking of Anna, as if it was all business for him, money-money-money. No feelings for her.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments