Larry Birkhead -- Meet Dannielynn

2/26/2007 5:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Larry Birkhead has met the infant he believes is his daughter.

As we first reported, Birkhead and Howard K. Stern have been in settlement negotiations for several days. Birkhead's lawyer, Debra Opri, told TMZ paternity and custody of the little girl are not negotiable. But it would seem Stern is showing signs of bending by allowing Birkhead to visit with the baby.

The meeting took place this past weekend at Horizons in the Bahamas, the house in which Stern is currently living.

Stinkerbell

Hmmm I'm having a real hard time believing this. . . . .

Innocent UNTIL proven GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Larry Birkhead is a loser...

Just me??

Larry Shit head give someone a million dollars....how funny..maybe that's why on one of the sites their asking for money...after hearing the e-mails he wrote to Anna only days after her son's death....well he's certainly no JEWEL all he sees is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ as for
Ben Thompson and gang they should be arrested for robbery.and taking things without legal papers that belonged to Anna..

cooky

Well HKS finally has started to do the right thing. LArry HUG that baby for all of us take some hair and run to a lab!!!!!!!!! How sweet it will be

susie Q

I think Howard really loved Anna and was only doing what Anna wanted him to do. I don't really believe howard had anything against Larry and it was clear while they were in court together. I feel at this time Howard is doing what he only feels he has to do not because of what the court wants, but because Ana is no longer around. he if not the father had his name put on the birth certificate to protect anna right after her son died to protect her from all the hassles she had to endure, whether she brought in on herself or not. As far as her mom goes, I still think she is a lying piece of trash. And for the court tv attorneys who say you can't die of a broken heart, think again. It already has been scientifcally proven. You give up the will to live. What should happen is clear, anna should be buried next to her son, and who ever the father is, should be given cusotdy. Remeber people, if you hear the legal experts correctly, Howard cannot benefit from anna's death and that was clear before she died. May anna rest in peace next to her son and her mother no longer be shown on tv. My opinion!

Cat Kil

'Bout damn time!
We all knew it was all about the $$$$$ for HK$!
I hope when Larry gets FULL custody that HK$ has to pay $4.99 for a magazine w/ DL's pics IF he wants to see her.
I sure wouldn't let that murderer near my baby!

snoop

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE WAS ET FOR THIS?

Christina

Finally! I'm so happy for Larry- let's hope this paternity hearing doesn't last long!

Lea Ann

why do you people even care?????

Amy

Cat-

Great idea!! I think that would be cool if he took a strand from her head and shocked the heck out of some people. Well not everyone but at least shock Howard.

deb

Awesome!!!! Let that A** take All The Blood Money...............Blood is thiker than water!!!! u go Larry!!!

GIGI

if this is true, HKS might be FINALLY breaking down.

Jinxy Cat

I HOPE this story is true....

Larry, get the swab out, real quick!!!

TEAM BIRKHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jackdaniels

Finally LB gets to hold his daughter, how sad it has to be under HK$$ control, LB take your baby run, run to the U.S.A> as fast as you can, the day you have longed for has finally come, I am so happy for you LB we have been pulling for you all along, and will continue.

Innocent UNTIL proven GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Larry Birkhead is a loser...