Affleck in Cadillac Mac Attack

2/28/2007 5:14 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

What does Ben Affleck do for dinner when the wife and kid are out of town? Drive-thru Mickey D's!

Affleck was snapped driving a cool vintage Caddy through the golden arches yesterday, while wifey Jennifer Garner was on location in Vancouver.

Ben knows that McDonald's is the very best food in the whole wide world.

I love it!

You never see him and Jen together anymore. I know she's away now but I think there might be some regrets going on. Somethings up. He's never with baby Violet either.

Julia

Ben and McDonalds are nasty.

???

He's a horney pig!

montana mike

ben can finally be himself and eat at mcdonalds. with j.l. he always had to wear a suit and eat off that fat ass. his new jennifer is the best of the best

Sillyme

Oh,it's better than a candy bar, donut, chips and coffee for sure. Way to go Ben.. the American way! I'm hungry.. I will eat. Those idiots who make you bend to their faddish ways don't want the poor to afford food either! They must eat the least of perfect foods, which they can afford. Starch fillers if you will. Remember the cave man! He wasn't born with a stove handy or fire, store nearby..! If it didn't kill him, he ate it. We are still here.. Remember the many famines.. dust bowl and starvation soup kitchens, beans and corn bread did it, and you were glad for watery soups and a hunk of bread to fill ya. We are still here. Spam, dehydrated food and the wars with ration stamps.. we are still here. Farmers are cool.. and fast food outlets serve a purpose for the traveler, those away from home with little cash. Let them buy organic? Sure! We all love flawed 4 dollar apples and worms with salmonella within maybe, don't we.. ? EAT ONLY THE BEST AND WE WILL NEVER DIE! Hahahahaha!!

JaneaneTheAcerbicGoblin

Ben is a pretty articulate guy, but he's so owned by the celebrity culture now.

chopchop

#4 Adam: I agree with you! It looks like a fake pic. Why on earth would someone want to fake a picture of Ben Affleck in the McDonald's drive-thru??!!

JaneaneTheAcerbicGoblin

Wouldn't Benny boy have an assistant do that for him? Does Ben really want to be seen with the proletariats of Vancouver?

Sad

Everything in moderation. What a snobby ass Prince Charles is for wanting to ban McDonalds.

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

Anyone with half a brain knows that In-N-Out Burger beats McDonalds any day of the week.

henry

Thats Jen giving him his lunch before goin to work!

genevieve3

I ate at MCdonnalds once, also.

Diana

I agree with Prince Charles

Sean Bresnahan

By now I figured Ben was working at McDonald's.

KT

the looks photoshopped for sure, look at his wee short arm and hand, lol...I don't thinkso.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments